• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name and Shamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I was......as I had to travel to Roots Hall it didnt feel like a home game cos I wasnt at home.

I was also at the Liverpool game some years ago. I also used to be slim.

Is any of that relevant tho?

Think the point was Gary, he knew I wasn't so presumably is trying to make them appear to be more of a "real" supporter than me.

:punch: this shouldnt annoy me but it has. After reading their facebook page i was so angry with their ****ing negativity and acctually owning up to shouting tilson out and wheres harrolds money gone. These idiots do not understand football at all. I know its been said time and again in the past couple of days but when does getting on the teams backs help! god im so angry!

the "REAL" southend united fans?? yea right mate! get a life and wake up to the world of football. Teams dont win every game and the way we move forward now is to get behind the team. Not start a facebook page which ends with "Tilson and martin out". well how about this, you stay out of RH.

I wonder how many of them signed the BBC Essex petition at the Peterborough game and might have put their addresses on it........

Incidentally Scott, it'll be "Tom", I'm guessing it's this one in the photo as they seem to be the main ring leaders, that deserves the best you have to offer for the remark Ken mentioned.

They were at the Doncaster game, were you?

derek your normally a decent fella, http://www.new.facebook.com/wall.php?id=6574022942&page=2&hash=66374dd6e7b9d54eca833990a64444ec don't defend them in any way mate, look at the lowlife's posting

Think the point was Gary, he knew I wasn't so presumably is trying to make them appear to be "better" supporters than me.

I guessed that....;)

But I am not sure what the relevance is that they can start hurling abuse at people and the justification is....we travel to away games.

I went to a few away games last season but I am not sure that gives me a right to hurl abuse simply because the team are going through a dodgey patch. I pay for a ticket if I want to and if I dont think its worthy I wont go. Not sure why people choose (and it is a choice) to go and then moan about it cos they have spent their money and been let down. Dont go then!

If people knew they hadnt got a winning lottery ticket they wouldnt buy one!

Its quite ironic that the same abuse about the club started at the start of last season, then a run of many games without losing shut them all up and they all disappeared.

FICK and FICKLE me thinks....:D

I guessed that....;)

But I am not sure what the relevance is that they can start hurling abuse at people and the justification is....we travel to away games.

I went to a few away games last season but I am not sure that gives me a right to hurl abuse simply because the team are going through a dodgey patch. I pay for a ticket if I want to and if I dont think its worthy I wont go. Not sure why people choose (and it is a choice) to go and then moan about it cos they have spent their money and been let down. Dont go then!

Its quite ironic that the same abuse about the club started at the start of last season, then a run of many games without losing shut them all up and they all disappeared.

Actually we know the real reason - they probably had all gone back to Uni!

I guessed that....;)

definatly, i totally agree

I haven't condoned a thing they've said, just think that people have no right to tell others what to say at football matches unless its racist etc.
If they want to sing 'tilson out' thats their look out.

its not just the tilson out stuff though is it - here's another example of their 'wit and wisdom':

GLASGOW SHRIMPER GLASGOW SHRIMPERRRRRRRRRRRRR
HE IS THE WORLDS BIGGEST ****
I HOPE HE DIES OF AIDS

any surprise now people are being so harsh in their condemnation?

its not just the tilson out stuff though is it - here's another example of their 'wit and wisdom':

GLASGOW SHRIMPER GLASGOW SHRIMPERRRRRRRRRRRRR
HE IS THE WORLDS BIGGEST ****
I HOPE HE DIES OF AIDS

any surprise now people are being so harsh in their condemnation?

unbelievable

I haven't condoned a thing they've said, just think that people have no right to tell others what to say at football matches unless its racist etc.
If they want to sing 'tilson out' thats their look out.

The thing that has really got my goat is someone saying "burn tbv's flags"

I take that personally as it was myself and a few others who have worked tirelessly to get it off the ground for the good of the club.

If you dont agree with what we are doing fine but there's no need for those sort of comments.

Not impressed.

Think the point was Gary, he knew I wasn't so presumably is trying to make them appear to be more of a "real" supporter than me.

I don't get to many games at all.....Obviously but i am more of a Supporter of the Blues than those kids could ever dream of being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back