• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Name and Shamed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, just to say Mr. Fraser has been in touch via the magic of Facebook and is giving it the large from safely behind his PC.

6a00d83452654869e200e55282a8928834-500pi

I was standing next to Rich when that was shouted at him......to be honest, neither of us heard it and was told about it at half time.

Notice the t**t did not have the balls to go up to Rich and say it to his face

I remember that...do they post on here? Was bang out of order treating a fellow fan like that.

Why am I in the picture used on the facebook page?

I would like to say I have nothing to do with that group, I don't use facebook - never have and never will!!

Lol, no: Here it is in full...

hu the **** dyu fink u are u rider. ill go and ill enjoy it. whats ur problem with me going. to be honest pal ive got a problem with fan hating riders comin along causing trouble, prick.

And he's at Uni! Shocking!

Ow to have a University Education.....

:D

Lol, now he's trying to weedle out of it despite the evidence of the Glasgow_SUFC post. He calls it banter.

Twunk.

firstly, i wasnt there on tuesday nite cos i was doin sum community stuff so no i wasnt involved in any of the so called abuse. what some people to understand is that sometimes things are called a joke for a reason. of course i didnt mean that about the flags, thats ridiculous, i support the blue voice and why the hell wouldnt i. come on pal. dont be silly. banter, learn the term

Last edited:
Lol, now he's trying to weedle out of it despite the evidence of the Glasgow_SUFC post. He calls it banter.

Twunk.

firstly, i wasnt there on tuesday nite cos i was doin sum community stuff so no i wasnt involved in any of the so called abuse. what some people to understand is that sometimes things are called a joke for a reason. of course i didnt mean that about the flags, thats ridiculous, i support the blue voice and why the hell wouldnt i. come on pal. dont be silly. banter, learn the term

LOL

I can hear his little rusty Sheriffs badge squeaking all the way up here in Scotland

Pathetic

you lot are just as bad as them, on one hand your telling people your disgusted at the verbal abuse certain players are getting, (and just to give you alevel the worst it was is your **** aaagggggggggghhh , and darryl flahavan ) from were I was sitting. Now your forming a witch hunt??? putting peoples profiles up on hear encouraging people to have confrontations with them????

And you True Blue make me me fuking laugh, you make out your a feking hard man, yet all ive ever seen you doing is feking arse licking one and all every time anyone puts it on you?? stand up for yourself.I saw you up the back in the west the other night? so what makes you so different from these fellows??? your doing exactly the same thing?

I think all you 'Holier than thou' should start thinking about things alittle bit, because from were im sitting (in me front room in westcliff) your just a feking bad as each other

you lot are just as bad as them, on one hand your telling people your disgusted at the verbal abuse certain players are getting, (and just to give you alevel the worst it was is your **** aaagggggggggghhh , and darryl flahavan ) from were I was sitting. Now your forming a witch hunt??? putting peoples profiles up on hear encouraging people to have confrontations with them????

And you True Blue make me me fuking laugh, you make out your a feking hard man, yet all ive ever seen you doing is feking arse licking one and all every time anyone puts it on you?? stand up for yourself.I saw you up the back in the west the other night? so what makes you so different from these fellows??? your doing exactly the same thing?

I think all you 'Holier than thou' should start thinking about things alittle bit, because from were im sitting (in me front room in westcliff) your just a feking bad as each other

I am thinking spelling and grammar....:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back