• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

National League Meeting | 13/07/2023

Seriously ,if you was treated with such contempt by your wife / husband for as long as we have been by this man you would divorce such person and god willing later find your perfect match, yet you all sit around and allow it ,some say they will still go to watch and put money in that parasites pocket .Last season i was watching games on National league stream, i wont be this season as part of the money i was paying goes in RMs pocket. Ive already said i will have a complete break from the club until RM has gone, i will follow Ange and my fathers club Arsenal. Not one peso will i put in RMs pocket .

So does anyone know any info after the national league meeting yesterday?

They will want to protect the integrity of league by ensuring you can field a competitive team from day one, if first four games end up effectively as men v boys then first opponents could build up a decent GD which isn’t fair to other clubs later if it did get sorted.
I think as long as we can prove an ability to field ANY calibre of team every week until May, we'll be okay. Bolton started 2019/20 with a twelve point deduction and by mid-September had lost 5-0 to Tranmere, Ipswich and Gillingham, and 6-1 to Rotherham as well as not being able to fulfil a fixture against Doncaster over 'concerns to welfare of the playing staff'. It looked there wasn't a cat in hell's chance they were finishing the season, but they did...albeit until Covid did anyway. Relegated but they stayed alive and are thriving today.

Somebody said they'd heard he only attended the court hearing on Wednesday to try to find out what was going on, which sounds laughable, but is actually quite believable.
Tom sat next to Ron in court, but after the meeting while Ron ran away with a couple of his henchmen, Tom went into Pret on his own (followed in by the BBC Essex guy).

I assume the Trust have been in contact with the NL?

It's a disgrace we don't know the outcome from either the club or the league.

Back