• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
They are all at it one way or another.

Tut Tut and in The Daily Fail, what is the world coming to eh....:winking:

[h=1]Exposed: Star Tory candidate plotted with race thugs to stage fake EDL demo in cynical bid to win votes[/h]
  • Star Asian Tory candidate planned fake English Defence League demo
  • Afzal Amin promised a salary to the EDL to win him up to 4,000 voters
  • Scheme would have seen thugs plan phoney march against 'mega-mosque'
  • EDL would then have called the rally off and Amin would have taken credit
  • Conservative Party in disarray in key seat just weeks before the Election

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...win-votes.html

left, right, blue, red, orange, mauve, green: is there a sane, true, honest, hard working, sexually standard, faithful, moral politician anywhere?

Read this last night and hear recordings of their phone conversations - really does reach new depths. Even for EDL - so much for them painting themselves as a popular uprising. Unbelievable stuff.

Tommy Robinson actually rang the Sunday Politics show yesterday, and they broke off what they were discussing to speak to him.

Unfortunately they ran out of time, but it was very interesting. Shame I can't find a recording of it on the BBC website.

Last edited:
Tommy Robinson actually rang the Sunday Politics show yesterday, and they broke off what they were discussing to speak to him.

Unfortunately they ran out of time, but it was very interesting. Shame I can't find a recording of it on the BBC website.

Total prat, can't imagine he had anything worth listening to

Total prat, can't imagine he had anything worth listening to

It started off quite interesting. So much so I can't remember a thing he said! In fairness to me, I was trying to stuff down lunch before taking my son to his football match!

Back