• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clearly scaffolding up !!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Hope your setting an example about how tough us 'Sarfenders' are, and going back to work on Monday!. (Speedy recovery old mate!).

Hi, thanks for all the get well soon wishes,movement is slowly getting better,but my main worry is at the moment my eyesight.
It has got worse in the last week,no idea why,just hope its the drugs im on.Will know more ,i hope,tomorrow when i go back to hospital.
I need at the moment a mag!! glass,cannot spell it,the sort Sherlock Holmes uses.to read.
The boss should have put up safty scaffold.but no, saves time&money!!
As for compensasion!!!...this is Germany,not the UK..its a lot harder than people think here.But time will tell
Again,thanks...did not know i had so many mates....noticed no Germans wrote on here yet:smile:

Glad to see you have a sense of humour still. Poor vision may be a blessing on your next visit to Roots Hall!
Am pretty certain you will be 20/20 soon enough!
Eat grapes and drink beer!

Hi, thanks for all the get well soon wishes,movement is slowly getting better,but my main worry is at the moment my eyesight.
It has got worse in the last week,no idea why,just hope its the drugs im on.Will know more ,i hope,tomorrow when i go back to hospital.
I need at the moment a mag!! glass,cannot spell it,the sort Sherlock Holmes uses.to read.
The boss should have put up safty scaffold.but no, saves time&money!!
As for compensasion!!!...this is Germany,not the UK..its a lot harder than people think here.But time will tell
Again,thanks...did not know i had so many mates....noticed no Germans wrote on here yet:smile:

You'll still be able to see Brown's piercing tan and Martin's shimmering barnett.

here's to a Speedy recovery Oz. Here's hoping the Gremans ggogle the right type of Scaffolding...otherwise Lilly the Pink will top the charts again this Christmas on the continent!!

Die Mauer im Kopf (The Wall in the Head)

.did not know i had so many mates....noticed no Germans wrote on here yet:smile:

Read recently that "Ossies" are former Easterners in German.But you're one of the " Besser- Wessies," or smug,former West Germans,aren't you? As well as being a Shrimper,of course. :thumbsup: :winking:

We were very lucky not to receive injuries like that at some of the away games we went to in the 60/70's.

Wish you a speedy recovery Ozzie.

Take it easy, just lie back, think of England and let the nurses take care of you.:winking:

QRdw26.jpg

Last edited:
Back