• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ozzie's tagging was a real 70s memory anyone who followed Southend will remember.The one at Fenchurch Street station springs to mind ,the bridges over Prittlwell Brook through Leigh ,East Street ,Leigh to name a few.Those were the days when you could read the graffiti defacing our town and people could spell SUFC......lol
Blimey. I'm sure all Southend fans are wishing you a full and speedy recovery. Especially those old enough to remember 'Ozzie or SUFC' or both sprayed in different towns we visited, or on the London tube. You seem to be dealing with it all quite well. I know from experience that just the broken ribs would be enough for me, let alone all the other stuff. Good luck ozzie.

Ozzie's tagging was a real 70s memory anyone who followed Southend will remember.The one at Fenchurch Street station springs to mind ,the bridges over Prittlwell Brook through Leigh ,East Street ,Leigh to name a few.Those were the days when you could read the graffiti defacing our town and people could spell SUFC......lol
My favourite was Bournemouth away '76. Oz goes down on a Friday night by Saturday morning the "Welcome to Bournemouth" sign had been edited to "Welcome to Southend". Genius.

I remeber when 13 Southend got nicked at Brentford in 73 , and you turned up at Brentford court just for the day out , Great Memorys , Get Well Soon .

Back