• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado - What do you reckon

• Stunner - No question

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Better than average celeb

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Only looks good due to money

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
A DtS poll - is it Friday afternoon already?

On the basis of those photos I think she looks more like a Thai ladyboy than a stunner.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:46)]If I knew how to put pictures up, I'd introduce you to the guitarist from The Subways...
Even I as a computer dim-wit know this...Copy the photo adress thinf in the tool bar of the picture. The start your post - click image on the SZ tool bar and copy the address into there....Hey presto.....
Oo.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:47)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:46)]If I knew how to put pictures up, I'd introduce you to the guitarist from The Subways...
Even I as a computer dim-wit know this...Copy the photo adress thinf in the tool bar of the picture. The start your post - click image on the SZ tool bar and copy the address into there....Hey presto.....
Oo.gif
inside-subways.jpg

*looks blank*

Is this it?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:44)]I always think to see how fit a celeb really is you have to look at them before they were famous as let be honest even Smiffy could look ok with a large lump sum investment thrown at him.

So ladies and gentleman - to settle this long running debate I bring to the party Nicola before she was famous.....

_38370827_nicola150.jpg

ROUGH  
down.gif

sleepy.gif
Sorry but I still would!!!!!!!
Something very alluring about that piccy [cough, cough]

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 03 2006,11:38)]If she had naturally brown or fair hair, the whole world would lust after little Nic!!!!!

I thought you wouldn't lower yourself as a gingerist!!!
Don't make me rip my shirt off and turn green!
mad.gif

P.S. I would, but I'd have to wear protection. Wouldn't want to bring another GWA into the world!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:44)]I always think to see how fit a celeb really is you have to look at them before they were famous as let be honest even Smiffy could look ok with a large lump sum investment thrown at him.

So ladies and gentleman - to settle this long running debate I bring to the party Nicola before she was famous.....

_38370827_nicola150.jpg

ROUGH  
down.gif

sleepy.gif
DtS, that is bloody superb mate.

laugh.gif

On the topic of Nelly, I wouldn't say she was clasically beautiful nor is she one of the best-looking celebs around today - but there is something very striking about her, and she is amazingly talented. To me, that adds up to a mightily appealing package:

12842_11934_nellyfurtado02_19lo.jpg

That said, when it comes to sultry songstresses, Nelly lags behind Miss Jones in my affections:

norah-jones.jpg

I'd also like to concur in the general admiration for Ms. Hathaways thrups. They are extraordinary!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Nov. 03 2006,12:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:52)]Agreed but distinct lack of charlies  
down.gif
More than a handful is a waste.
How small are your hands?

Anyway, I'd be willing to forgive her.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Nov. 03 2006,12:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:52)]Agreed but distinct lack of charlies  
down.gif
More than a handful is a waste.
Im with DTS on this one.

If she had a bit more up top she would have the potential to make my top 5 of all time, but im afraid she fails to make the grade!

Charlies aren't the be all and end all. Small and perky is just as good as big and bouncy.

I've also had a bit of a thing for Katy Melua girl, though I suspect that she may technically be a midget. That's another kettle of fish...

Back