• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado - What do you reckon

• Stunner - No question

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Better than average celeb

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Only looks good due to money

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,13:01)]I've also had a bit of a thing for Katy Melua girl, though I suspect that she may technically be a midget. That's another kettle of fish...
katie-melua-jan2005.jpg

Agreed.

Shes Gorgeous!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,13:04)]Is it just me, or has this thread got the potential to be the finest ever spawned?
I agree but I am worried that people are spending all there time looking at Anne's charlies and not enough voting what Nelly is like.....Only six voters so far
down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Nov. 03 2006,12:04)]Is it just me, or has this thread got the potential to be the finest ever spawned?
It's not just you.

Sorry about the size of the pic but Jessica Alba is one that has to make this conversation

Jessica_Alba_07.JPG

5711fv2i27ro9v.jpg

Hmmm, yummy
wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Nov. 03 2006,13:00)]I also have a thing for the tap dancer from Tilly and the Wall
This picture does not do her justice as she's in the middle, but I have found my new love, the one on the left,

Kianna  

love.gif

Tilly-And-The-Wall.jpg

Melua... yes, she's fit; but surely I'm not the only one who gets the impression that she may well be jolly annoying as a person?

Someone who I was thoroughly taken with the other night, when she appeared on Jonathan Woss's show, was this young lady - not because she's classically beautiful, but because she completely lit up the screen with her presence... her sharpness of mind, her candidness, her honesty, her frailty. Even the missus thought she was amazing:

_1198436_piper_300.jpg

I would. I definitely would.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ Nov. 03 2006,13:35)]Sorry about the size of the pic but Jessica Alba is one that has to make this conversation
Enjoy,

jessica_mtv.jpg

post-15465-1155313689.jpg

And Ms. Piper is a yes, even if Chris Evan has been in her.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,12:44)]I always think to see how fit a celeb really is you have to look at them before they were famous as let be honest even Smiffy could look ok with a large lump sum investment thrown at him.

So ladies and gentleman - to settle this long running debate I bring to the party Nicola before she was famous.....

_38370827_nicola150.jpg

ROUGH  
down.gif

sleepy.gif
f%&k me....that is frightening. She looks like the sort of bird you'd avoid eye contact with in Asda as she batters her 3 year old screaming kid and calls him a "c*nt"......

Oo.gif
suspect.gif

Allow me to throw Jessica Simpson in....Gone off her a bit since her TV show and the fact her husband is a complete tool but she really is a gift from the gods.

Jessica-Simpson-Poster-C10073354.jpeg

I used to have a thing for Michelle Heaton.

Wasnt really sure what thread to put this on but as shes a singer ive opted for the Furtado thread!

10.jpg

Im in the Nelly is fit camp here. Mind you the bird from Rouge Traders is rather top totty as well
smile.gif

(but i guess my taste is a tad odd had a thing for Mel C )

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Nov. 03 2006,13:59)]Im in the Nelly is fit camp here. Mind you the bird from Rouge Traders is rather top totty as well
smile.gif

Natatie Brasslingwaithe or whatever her name is, Izzy from Neighbours, too right.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Nov. 03 2006,14:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The 4th man @ Nov. 03 2006,13:59)]Im in the Nelly is fit camp here. Mind you the bird from Rouge Traders is rather top totty as well
smile.gif

Natatie Brasslingwaithe or whatever her name is, Izzy from Neighbours, too right.
Ah wondered why she was familair ;)

Nooow I know why I shouldn't have disappeared for a three-hour lunch break playing pool down the pub. Some thoughts:

1. Furtado would get it. Not grea-looking, but clearly filth.

2. Slipperduke, if you and me ever the misfortune to meet, you're getting a Glasgae kiss on behalf on my fellow Nicola-ite.

450px-Nicola_Roberts.jpg
#

3. Bird playing the guitar would get it.

4. Kathryn Jenkins would get it before her.

5. Jessica Alba would get it before all mentioned insofar - Roberts notwithstanding.

6. And finally:

101x78ky.jpg

Back