• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nelly Furtado

Nelly Furtado - What do you reckon

• Stunner - No question

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Better than average celeb

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Only looks good due to money

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Nov. 03 2006,15:26)]Delta Goodrem.

delta-goodrem-794957.jpg
Top call only slighlty ruined for me as she is with that fat waster from Westlife.....
mad.gif

That's the one that's on at 3am isn't it? Used to come in ****ed and run up a fone bill trying to get through to that.

Nasty! She's like a low-rent, British answer to Jessica Simpson! No, no, no...

wow.gif

Young Kaley, on the other hand... I should Cuoco!!

tounge.gif

Magnificent bristols, it has to be said!

This thread gives me an idea for two further threads...

The famous list of five. Celebrities that if you met and had the opportunity to shag, your other half would let you.

And names for norks.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 03 2006,16:08)]Nasty!  She's like a low-rent, British answer to Jessica Simpson!  No, no, no...

wow.gif

Young Kaley, on the other hand... I should Cuoco!!

tounge.gif

Magnificent bristols, it has to be said!
No, she actually has a personality and is probably quite smart too, i don't know. She just has a dodgy job.

Ms. Cuoco, I can inform, in her new movie is doing a nude scene, shall be a pause and rewind job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 03 2006,13:41)]Melua... yes, she's fit; but surely I'm not the only one who gets the impression that she may well be jolly  annoying as a person?

Someone who I was thoroughly taken with the other night, when she appeared on Jonathan Woss's show, was this young lady - not because she's classically beautiful, but because she completely lit up the screen with her presence... her sharpness of mind, her candidness, her honesty, her frailty.  Even the missus thought she was amazing:

_1198436_piper_300.jpg

I would.  I definitely would.

tounge.gif
You'd do Billie Piper? Haven't you heard any of her songs from the nineties?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Nov. 03 2006,16:32)]Not in the same class as the others but I like Stacey Slater from Eastenders

sgs13.jpg
Not sure that I should be agreeing with you Dave, but I agree with you!!

She'd have to keep her trappy, east end gob shut though!!

Get in.....this is the one for me.....the bird out of Emmerdale!

roxannepallet8.jpg

Get Over!!

Back