• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Fans Group

You decide?

• Total voters
Southend Orange order?
Southend volunteer force?
Southend Fascist Brigade?
Southend Bigots United?

All quality names in my opinion...

Right, thebluevoice.co.uk is now registered. I have a host and web design team already in place. I now need ideas on website content and logo, If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Ps, if anyone knowledgeable is capable of preparing a blue voice mission statement, please forward it to me via email or pm... The statement will need to address what we are about, why we are doing it and what the future plans are. Thanks.

Right, thebluevoice.co.uk is now registered. I have a host and web design team already in place. I now need ideas on website content and logo, If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Ps, if anyone knowledgeable is capable of preparing a blue voice mission statement, please forward it to me via email or pm... The statement will need to address what we are about, why we are doing it and what the future plans are. Thanks.

The blue voice... a faction that brings together the meaning of United, Southend United. Our aims are to promote and encourage a pratical interest in Southend United, on and off the pitch, to provide support at every end of the country, and to build a solid fan base for generations to come... "Puteulanus , obviam totus inimicus" (blue agains all enemy)

The blue voice... a faction that brings together the meaning of United, Southend United. Our aims are to promote and encourage a pratical interest in Southend United, on and off the pitch, to provide support at every end of the country, and to build a solid fan base for generations to come... "Puteulanus , obviam totus inimicus" (blue agains all enemy)

I think thats wicked!

Good until your little latin comment at the end mate. By all means provide a latin closure, but make it a friendly, powerful one

Also, the "voice" theme could be one of the features of any merchandise that is to be brought out? Almost like the brand of the fan's group!

What are the aims of the group and what causes will it be fighting for. Depending on what the agenda is, be it, demanding stronger tea in the cafe or getting rid of the board too recruiting volenteers for a suicide raid on Elland road, the name should reflect the aim.

Also, the "voice" theme could be one of the features of any merchandise that is to be brought out? Almost like the brand of the fan's group!

This is exactly the type of ideas im after. Excellent stuff. Get brainstorming people... Ps if anyone has any ideas how to get the ball rolling make yourself known.... A Marketing/PR pro would be most useful....

loud.PNG

How about this for a logo- Billy Paynter in his french mime outfit speaking into a loud hailer.

All sound alright but the first would be the BAG's and the Blue Voice sounds like a choir as in a Male (Blue) Voice Choir, so I go for the Sound of Southend.

The "One Team, One Voice" could be a good strapline.

Or we could use something like...

"United with one voice"

as a latin motto: iunctus per unus vox vocis

But 'one team- one voice' doesn't imply freedom of speech. For example, if the new ultras group were to say that Matt Harrold was the deadliest striker in Europe would I, under such restrictive and authoritarian conditions, be able to disagree?

How about 'one team- many diverse and equally valid voices and opinions'

I think adoption of The Blue Voice assumes we speak with one voice insofar as whatever it is we're singing or chanting what we really mean is ....

Come on you Blues!!!

One team - One Passion - One Voice

THE BLUE VOICE

How does that grab everyone?

'the blue voice' is going to look a bit silly on one of those 30ft long flags, people will not have a clue what it means.

Back