• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I really like the home kit, love the v-neck, and I really like the keeper's kit too. Not so keen on the pink.

The home kit is absolutely fantastic.
The away kit should be yellow.
In my opinion before the editors get hold of my opinions or comments and turn them upside down.

The home kit is absolutely fantastic.
The away kit should be yellow.
In my opinion before the editors get hold of my opinions or comments and turn them upside down.

Your wish is my command:

˙uʍop ǝpᴉsdn ɯǝɥʇ uɹnʇ puɐ sʇuǝɯɯoɔ ɹo suoᴉuᴉdo ʎɯ ɟo ploɥ ʇǝƃ sɹoʇᴉpǝ ǝɥʇ ǝɹoɟǝq uoᴉuᴉdo ʎɯ uI
˙ʍollǝʎ ǝq plnoɥs ʇᴉʞ ʎɐʍɐ ǝɥ┴
˙ɔᴉʇsɐʇuɐɟ ʎlǝʇnlosqɐ sᴉ ʇᴉʞ ǝɯoɥ ǝɥ┴

As my 10 year old son has just pointed out, shrimps are pink-ish! You always get truth and logic from kids. It's also going to cost me a fortune now as he likes and wants both shirts!

I prefer the 'home' shrimps:

Neocaridina_davidi_Blue_Velvet1.jpg

Just out of interest , how many teams are we going to clash colours with whilst wearing our blue kit ? Believe that wherever possible we should be wearing our first kit ��

As my 10 year old son has just pointed out, shrimps are pink-ish! You always get truth and logic from kids. It's also going to cost me a fortune now as he likes and wants both shirts!

Your son is so right! I have just remembered that the old sammy the shrimp mascot was cherry voltage red... So it seems pink is part of our club heritage after all! Just a shame I couldn't find a photo!

Does anyone know where the kit is made?

And what conditions are like for the workers?

And the wages? Obviously the big profit goes to fund their North American offices and high earners. :'(

Nearly 10am and still no sign of the New kit in the on line club shop...I really want to order the New home shirt.
This is turning into a joke other clubs have had there new kits all summer.

Nearly 10am and still no sign of the New kit in the on line club shop...I really want to order the New home shirt.
This is turning into a joke other clubs have had there new kits all summer.

Perhaps the low paid workers are having a break from their long days of slogging over a sewing machine .......... with the result you have to wait for a day (or two).

Hash tag: Socialconscienceandprinciplesforall

Mark Stevart... you a closet West Ham fan? http://www.footballkitnews.com/upcoming-kit-releases/

someone with the same name as you ordered both kits apparently :winking:

He only comes on the site once a year to talk about the kits once revealed and ordered he disappears. He buys all kits of different clubs he's not a Southend United fan he's just a fan of kits. Mark do you go full kit ******? Shirt, shorts and socks and then hit the town?

He only comes on the site once a year to talk about the kits once revealed and ordered he disappears. He buys all kits of different clubs he's not a Southend United fan he's just a fan of kits. Mark do you go full kit ******? Shirt, shorts and socks and then hit the town?
I don't come on just once a year your wrong I come on every days to read it I just don t comment 24/7

Back