• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

New Signing

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
Miguel Januário (40196721)
28 years, weak form, healthy
A controversial person who is balanced and righteous.
Has poor experience and inadequate leadership abilities.

Nationality: Portugal
Total Skill Index (TSI): 2 520
Wage: 896 £/week including 20% Bonus
Owner: Southsea Commoners
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: excellent Goalkeeping: wretched
Playmaking: inadequate Passing: passable
Winger: formidable Defending: weak
Scoring: poor Set Pieces: poor

Career Goals: 11
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 1
Cup goals this season: 0

Big question is, have I paid too much at just shy of 600k? I think I have and I was going to drop the bid at the next raise but it went through. I'm reasonably happy ebcause it strengthens the wings which has always been a bit of a problem for me. I also managed a substantial expansion with the money and an excellent scorer although I have built up a decent amount of debt with all this spending. Won't be doing much more for a while but I think the next step may be to improve my coaching as the weakest area of my team is now, probably, the area I am training!!

Seems a fair price to me, passing and PM will assist your teams midfield and attack.

Back