• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Season's Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 25 2005,13:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 25 2005,07:18)]subscribe to the matchday programme ... for exiled Shrimpers around the world ... at a reduced price
Er, why at a reduced price?
rock.gif
Because they're special.

As Mike keeps telling us it's great to be away from England, so surely we should save them some money for the trouble they are having supporting their team in a "better" place to live.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 25 2005,14:43)]Because they're special.

As Mike keeps telling us it's great to be away from England, so surely we should save them some money for the trouble they are having supporting their team in a "better" place to live.
It IS indeed great. But I can't help it if you have a problem accepting that ...

WS

tounge.gif

I really like the coverage of reserves and youth players - Maybe a bt more of that...

Like a Q & A with players but not with same old questions.

Also maybe candid shots o the players wives and girlfriends.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 25 2005,13:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 25 2005,14:43)]Because they're special.

It IS indeed great. But I can't help it if you have a problem accepting that ...

WS

tounge.gif
I have no problem accepting it. But when it comes into pretty much everything that you say, making you appear to be a more expert trumper-blower than Kev.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 25 2005,14:52)]I have no problem accepting it.  But when it comes into pretty much everything that you say, making you appear to be a more expert trumper-blower than Kev.
And your point is ...? It seems to me that someone has a little problem, fella.

WS
**toot**toot**

Indeed. I only suggested that a subscription should be at a reduced price as opposed to buying them individually otherwise what's the point? And then Barmy Army goes all hormonal ...

WS

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 25 2005,14:26)]Indeed. I only suggested that a subscription should be at a reduced price as opposed to buying them individually otherwise what's the point? And then Barmy Army goes all hormonal ...

WS

wink.gif
I think he was just pointing out how boring your gloating is becoming... (whether you have good reason to is open to debate, but I dont think anyone really wants to).

Either way, you dont pay anything into the club now so trying to save 2 or 3 pounds over the course of a season seems a bit tight, especially when things are so much better for you than the rest of us...

... or perhaps they're not and thats why you keep saying it in the hope it comes true??
wow.gif

I dont really want to make a scene - bt your 'gloating' is not a nice trait and its been getting right on my tits (and I'm clearly not alone) for a long long time now... give it a rest!!!!

Its been mentioned, but to emphasise it, the Q&A i thought were great, and was really disappointed after Che n Nicky when nomore were done. Get them back.

Blue Belle Q&A, posters and info sheets may go down well also, dont know who with mind
cool.gif

SONG SHEETS!!!!

We should have a continuation of last years new fans, and im sure many want to get involved, so lets let them, song sheets is a must, could have three new ones a week, or a constant list of 15 or so, in every week.

You can ask on here for voting on which ones to go also.

Maybe they could do a monthly programme for exiles? We keep them as souvenirs as much as anything else.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper2thecore @ June 25 2005,14:43)]SONG SHEETS!!!!

We should have a continuation of last years new fans, and im sure many want to get involved, so lets let them, song sheets is a must, could have three new ones a week, or a constant list of 15 or so, in every week.

You can ask on here for voting on which ones to go also.
Have we even got 15 songs? And I doubt we'd be able to come up with 3 new ones for every home match.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Spaceman Spiff @ June 25 2005,15:41)]I think he was just pointing out how boring your gloating is becoming... (whether you have good reason to is open to debate, but I dont think anyone really wants to).

Either way, you dont pay anything into the club now so trying to save 2 or 3 pounds over the course of a season seems a bit tight, especially when things are so much better for you than the rest of us...

... or perhaps they're not and thats why you keep saying it in the hope it comes true??  
wow.gif

I dont really want to make a scene - bt your 'gloating' is not a nice trait and its been getting right on my tits (and I'm clearly not alone) for a long long time now... give it a rest!!!!
Gloating?! When the $%&* have I gloated?! I hardly been on this forum over the past month?! Or have you all been saving it up for the close season when there's not much going on?! I thought some of the people I know might want to know how I'm getting on but OH NO! I get mugged by the green monsters!

For $%&*'s sake, I suggested a subscription service for exiled Shrimpers around the world WHETHER OR NOT THEY LIVE IN WESTCLIFF OR WESTERN $%&*ING AUSTRALIA and all I get is this bloody abuse?! A subscription, for those who still can't get their tiny little brains around the bloody concept, tends to offer a REDUCED RATE in order for the publishing company (or in this case the club) to ensure that they sell at least 23 matchday magazines a season. It's perfectly simple to understand! Jesus Christ! The P&P will even things out!!

Gloating? GLOATING?! I'll give you gloating if that's what you really want:

Yes, things are so much $%&*ing better for me because people are so much $%&*ing friendlier over here! It's $%&*ing 35°c at quarter to eight in the evening, I'm off to have a swim in my $%&*ing swimming pool and I've just come back from the beach bar where I have been $%&*ing snorkelling and really $%&*ing having a great time away from $%&*ing $%&*s like you lot ............................ it certainly beats the $%&*hole that is Southend-on-Kosovo ..........................

beep beep bloody $%&*ing beep beep beep

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ June 25 2005,16:04)]Maybe they could do a monthly programme for exiles? We keep them as souvenirs as much as anything else.
That's more like it.

I did suggest a condensed version of the Blues TV on DVD for the exiles, maybe every six weeks or so, but I don't know whether Scriv had made any progress on that just yet. (And I won't even mention a "reduced rate"!) It would be good to see just what you guys at Roots Hall get on a matchday in terms of pre-match entertainment like this Blues TV project. I'd certainly pay for such a DVD rather than BluesWorld of which I still have my suspicions ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 25 2005,18:42)]Gloating?! When the $%&* have I gloated?!

It's $%&*ing 35°c at quarter to eight in the evening, I'm off to have a swim in my $%&*ing swimming pool and I've just come back from the beach bar where I have been $%&*ing snorkelling and really $%&*ing having a great time away from $%&*ing $%&*s like you lot ............................ it certainly beats the $%&*hole that is Southend-on-Kosovo ..........................
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ June 25 2005,21:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ June 25 2005,18:42)]Gloating?! When the $%&* have I gloated?!

It's $%&*ing 35°c at quarter to eight in the evening, I'm off to have a swim in my $%&*ing swimming pool and I've just come back from the beach bar where I have been $%&*ing snorkelling and really $%&*ing having a great time away from $%&*ing $%&*s like you lot ............................ it certainly beats the $%&*hole that is Southend-on-Kosovo ..........................
rock.gif
If these two clowns want gloating, I'll give them exactly what they want ........

rock.gif

calm down dears, it's only an opinion!

How about:

Conversational Skills with Tes Bramble ( Stockport can have this idea off me )

Moody Designer Clothes with Captain Kev

The Art of Breeding Winning Greyhounds with Mark Gower

Table Tennis with Tilly

Learn Cockney Customs with Paul Brush

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 25 2005,23:01)]The Art of Breeding Winning Greyhounds with Mark Gower
biggrin.gif

How to get a tan with Nicky Nicolau.
How to win 50-50 tackles and survive with Super Cheese Wilson.
How not to score with Drewe Broughton (this could be a weekly feature).
Great referee 'conversations' with Kevin Maher (may only be suitable for adults).
Karma Sutra with Lawrie Dudfield.

wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back