• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Next Season's Programme

Status
Not open for further replies.
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 26 2005,00:01)]calm down dears, it's only an opinion!

How about:

Conversational Skills with Tes Bramble  ( Stockport can have this idea off me )

Moody Designer Clothes with Captain Kev

The Art of Breeding Winning Greyhounds with Mark Gower

Table Tennis with Tilly

Learn Cockney Customs with Paul Brush
I know. But some people have decided that it's a great opportunity to have a dig. I suppose they're only jealous!

wink.gif

I was going to suggest to Dave that the matchday programme have an exiled Shrimpers feature along the lines of Perth Shrimper's excellent pennant project that is going so well at the moment. But that probably wouldn't meet with Barmy Army or Spaceman Spiff's approval so I don't think it would be worth the hassle.

We'd all be accused of gloating for a start ..........

Any1 got ne idea of how much the programmes are gonna be next season? And also how about releasing the programme in .pdf format for those of us who can't make every game - just like some of the big Premier$hite teams do!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ June 26 2005,10:38)]And also how about releasing the programme in .pdf format for those of us who can't make every game - just like some of the big Premier$hite teams do!
With a cost attached to it I'd imagine?

If so that'd be a great idea.

Without a cost would just mean that people don't buy them from the ground but look when they get home.

Please keep the stats pages like last season!

What about more player profiles, like if anyone reads The Non League News, they have lots of different questions to each player, their likes and dislikes etc.

A very similar programme to Wycombe's effort would be very nice to have!

UP the Blues!

You keep going on about Wycombe's programme when it isn't even very good. Ours beats it hands down.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 26 2005,12:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ June 26 2005,10:38)]And also how about releasing the programme in .pdf format for those of us who can't make every game - just like some of the big Premier$hite teams do!

If so that'd be a great idea.

Without a cost would just mean that people don't buy them from the ground but look when they get home.
What about charging half the price of the normal matchday programme, and sending it by email as a SUFC, not blues world, subscription service on the morning of each game before the match.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RobM. @ June 25 2005,15:23)]...relevance to thread alert!
I think a reduction in price would be fair for any one subscribing to a season's worth of programmes, which is probably what Mike is getting at, with p&p prced according to cost of p&p rather than the OTT p&p prices when ordering online... which proved to be so prohibitive.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mr Wooly @ June 26 2005,00:13)]Great referee 'conversations' with Kevin Maher (may only be suitable for adults).
That's already available in paperback. I heard Wayne Rooney rave about.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 26 2005,13:25)]
[b said:
Reduced for exiles I hope.

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Tilly's Prodical Son @ June 26 2005,15:24)]What about charging half the price of the normal matchday programme, and sending it by email as a SUFC, not blues world, subscription service on the morning of each game before the match.
That's a top idea and I'm not even an exile. It would be nice to read something useful on the morning before the game.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 26 2005,19:17)]I think a reduction in price would be fair for any one subscribing to a season's worth of programmes, which is probably what Mike is getting at, with p&p prced according to cost of p&p rather than the OTT p&p prices when ordering online... which proved to be so prohibitive.
Exactly what I was getting at! Exactly! But the fact that we agree will probably $%&* Barmy Army and Spaceman Spliff even more ...

wink.gif

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ June 26 2005,19:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Barmy Army @ June 26 2005,13:25)]
[b said:
Reduced for exiles I hope.
Jeez! Don't start him off, OS ....

rock.gif

WS

Calm down Mike, I was annoyed and the point needed to be made - perhaps a private message would have been better but the vitriol spewing forth ever since has been a sight to behold
suspect.gif

A friendly tip though is that if you'd like to tell best friends how you're getting on in Spain, the right way would be to email them or pm them and give them the whole works, rather than add a line along the lines of 'ooh its lovely and sunny I'm going for a swim' to the bottom of every post - neither aimed at any friend in particular nor relevant to the topic - when you know the rest of us are at work and clearly would rather be anywhere else than the office...

There's no need for all the personal abuse and effing and blinding it isnt becoming... I'd expect that from Lizzie (the bird from Barnsley in Wife Swap last year) but not from you as you are more intelligent and articulate than that..

I'm not going to say any more on this subject...
oops.gif

Mike can you stop being petty now?

I said about not reducing the rate as that would cost the club money. People will not want to pay £3 for a programme when they can get it for £2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back