• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger

i can imagine he was in traffic one day & musing how good the writing looked on the Range Rover in front of him..

He’s probably saving the ‘Rover’ part of the tattoo for his dog..

Folks, please.
Yes he is a tit, yes he has done some bad things, yes he is waste of talent and a disaster.

But please, we had a thread on mental health, and as sure as night follows days NR has real issues AND the "wheels falling off" is going to happen soon.

He has had shed loads of help, opportunity and such AND he is like many many others (not in public glare).
He will always need support until the chaos ends;-which it will and not in a good way is the likelihood.

Let it go.

Am I reading it correctly when it was stating that after his groin injury under MM, he didn't go to physiotherapy? The guy is an absolute joke!

Yes I believe at the time he said it was because he had no transport
It was just after being given the chance to train again and around the time he was signed. He'd confided in a senior player that hed been done for drink driving and had to go to court the next day and asked whether he should mention it to the gaffer!! The senior player obviously advised him to tell him straight away because it will only get worse otherwise.
Its hard to believe Ranger even had to ask what to do!, that he thought not saying anything might be an opttion! that he thought he could simply rely non stop on other players to ferry him around! He knew he was going to lose his licence and didnt think it was a material issue that enabled him to turn up for physio, or training. Hes just a waste of peoples time and efforts.

Nice to see the headline ex-premier league star, and then no mention of any premier league clubs instead going onto say "Ranger, who played for Southend United". I reckon someone at the mail wishes we was in the Premiership rather than non-league.

One day the penny is going to drop for this guy. Sadly it will come far far to late.

Nice to see the headline ex-premier league star, and then no mention of any premier league clubs instead going onto say "Ranger, who played for Southend United". I reckon someone at the mail wishes we was in the Premiership rather than non-league.

One day the penny is going to drop for this guy. Sadly it will come far far too late.
I doubt it ever will.

Nice try that the only reason he didn't take a breath test is because he was angry. The only reason people don't take a breath test is because they have been drinking, and are over the limit. If you're innocent, you take the breath test gladly, rather than get fined and banned for not taking it. And if you put up a struggle with police, and not complying, you're going to get man handled. Drink may have played a part in that as well.

Back