• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger

What is a pull car?
A vehicle used by certain groups of people, mainly from North London, who hang around in or are associated with gangs.

The idea is the if say 12 different people have used the car, then nobody can be sure who is driving it if it was involved in a crime. Or if you were a potential target, then a rival gang won't be sure which car you are using at any one time.

The registered owner will of course be untraceable for speed cameras or parking tickets.

A vehicle used by certain groups of people, mainly from North London, who hang around in or are associated with gangs.

The idea is the if say 12 different people have used the car, then nobody can be sure who is driving it if it was involved in a crime. Or if you were a potential target, then a rival gang won't be sure which car you are using at any one time.

The registered owner will of course be untraceable for speed cameras or parking tickets.

Get you Rigsby, hard core gangster.... You'll be saying innit next :)

I believe he gets chances because, despite the complete nightmare he has been as a professional footballer and his criminal past, people can see there is a likable guy in there. Obviously he is a very talented footballer who's ability is well above this level, the application isn't though. I'm rooting for him

You seem quite au fait with the technique rigsby? ??

He's on and was brilliantly setup only to trip over his own feet.

Yeah he fluffed that 1 on 1 badly. But he won a flick on and held the ball up well on another occasion. That was about it on his 10 mins on the pitch

Reactions: ESG
Yeah he fluffed that 1 on 1 badly. But he won a flick on and held the ball up well on another occasion. That was about it on his 10 mins on the pitch

Sounds like a summery of most games he played for us.

He always has a nose bleed with every 1 on 1. The biggest Ranger myth is ability....He is actually very limited.

He is now 30 and has a career total of around 24 goals which proves he has no zero application, not that good and has a real negative impact on any squad.

I didn't know to much about him when he first signed as I don't follow the PL or buy newspapers. So like many of you I was prepared to give him a chance as I presumed he had grown up. Most of you don't know the full story about his first time in southend, police callouts, theft and damage from his rental places etc

What I have learnt since about his more serious 'incidents' mainly involving women and denying any responsibility.... Means he should never be given any chance in life, let alone football.

Sounds like a summery of most games he played for us.

He always has a nose bleed with every 1 on 1. The biggest Ranger myth is ability....He is actually very limited.

He is now 30 and has a career total of around 24 goals which proves he has no zero application, not that good and has a real negative impact on any squad.

I didn't know to much about him when he first signed as I don't follow the PL or buy newspapers. So like many of you I was prepared to give him a chance as I presumed he had grown up. Most of you don't know the full story about his first time in southend, police callouts, theft and damage from his rental places etc

What I have learnt since about his more serious 'incidents' mainly involving women and denying any responsibility.... Means he should never be given any chance in life, let alone football
When he came on last time (lasted10 mins) he had more ability in his left toe than the rest of the team had together. Was flicking balls on that Acquah could only dream about.
Trouble yes, ability far better than Southend United bottom four.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he came on last time (lasted10 mins) he had more ability in his left toe than the rest of the team had together. Was flicking balls on that Acquah could only dream about.
Trouble yes, ability far better than Southend United bottom four.
I think that's below the belt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering the amount of time out of the game, his age, his injuries, I just can't see it working, that's before you even mention his attitude and his blame everyone else mentality.

He did everything right, timed his run perfectly to avoid the offside (very good pass to him I might add). decision making after that was poor and looked like he got caught in two minds and ended up with the ball caught up in his feet. Bound to be rusty.

Josh Rees looked very impressive, i'm sure we were linked with him in the summer? Went to school in Southend

He did everything right, timed his run perfectly to avoid the offside (very good pass to him I might add). decision making after that was poor and looked like he got caught in two minds and ended up with the ball caught up in his feet. Bound to be rusty.

Josh Rees looked very impressive, i'm sure we were linked with him in the summer? Went to school in Southend
Rees was quite literally desperate to come here.
Brown didn't want him - just goes to really show how clueless he was.

I tuned in to watch Nile's cameo last night as I retain a weird fascination with him. It's a hell of a risk for Borehamwood in their position. It might be more likely to work out for him there as they don't need to rush him in like we did, and he's closer to home. That said, I don't truly believe he'll ever change.

Bloody weird game that. 4,500 turned up which is about 5 times what they get for league games. Three pitch invasions, who knew there was such a strong rivalry between Borehamwood and St Albans? The tinpottery was absolutely off the scale. Christ I miss the Football League.

Just put a story up on his Instagram, he’s hanging out with Anthony Joshua.

Back