• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Nile Ranger

He should be prosecuted for stealing a living from football he has never contributed anything worthwhile to any club unless you count disappointment.

Here I am in the outposts of world football ( Melbourne Oz) and reading about Boreham Woods beating Bournemouth. According to Transfer Markt the entire woods squad is valued at 270 thousand pounds. Apparently Nile Ranger is valued at 225 thousand pounds of that figure. Thoughts anyone ?

Here I am in the outposts of world football ( Melbourne Oz) and reading about Boreham Woods beating Bournemouth. According to Transfer Markt the entire woods squad is valued at 270 thousand pounds. Apparently Nile Ranger is valued at 225 thousand pounds of that figure. Thoughts anyone ?
I think it was probably a mis-type. 270000 Turkish Lira more likely.

Moving away away from Nile Ranger for a moment, did anyone else notice that if you merge Kevan Hurst's and Alex Revell's faces together then you end up with the Borehamwood manager Luke Gerrard!?

I can't imagine Rangers worth a penny to be honest.

Don't forget the goal he scored away at Sheffield United!

Just to let people know Shrimpet is having some fun because Ranger never scored at Sheff U. He did allow them to score at RH with some incredible lazy defending for their first goal

The early season away game on a nice summers evening sums up Rangers career........The nonsense i have heard about those 20 minutes is laughable. One assist when were already 2-0 up and Shef U were all over the place with the crowd on their back .

He wasn't even in the box for the first two goals because he is lazy and has no natural instinct as a forward. I was really impressed when he squared the ball to Cox. Later I realised he only did that because he completely bottle's any one v one.......If ever there was a man hiding behind a fake image and myth about talent it is Nile Ranger.

Just to let people know Shrimpet is having some fun because Ranger never scored at Sheff U. He did allow them to score at RH with some incredible lazy defending for their first goal

The early season away game on a nice summers evening sums up Rangers career........The nonsense i have heard about those 20 minutes is laughable. One assist when were already 2-0 up and Shef U were all over the place with the crowd on their back .

He wasn't even in the box for the first two goals because he is lazy and has no natural instinct as a forward. I was really impressed when he squared the ball to Cox. Later I realised he only did that because he completely bottle's any one v one.......If ever there was a man hiding behind a fake image and myth about talent it is Nile Ranger.
I heard he dribbled past the whole Sheff Utd team twice and then curled an absolute beaut into the top corner.

Back