• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I'm not so sure London would be though. On a global scale maybe because the world associates with the tourist icons. On a local scale London is effectively lost as an ethnically English and Christian/Catholic conurbation. Feel free to call that what you will. I prefer to focus on facts. Guess what. Pretty much the whole of Southern England voted exit. London did not. Ask yourselves why you think that is the case. They'd actually have much more of an effect if they did it in, say, York, Chester or Bath.

For all my comments on this thread I actually believe multiculturalism can work as long as incomers respect the rules of the land they emigrate to. Sadly the UK no longer has that opportunity. I really don't want this to be a Moslem bash because I just do not believe that 99.9% of Moslems agree that what ISIS, Al-Qaeda or any other fundamentalist terror group are doing is either in their name or in the spirit of the Koran. The only counterpoint to that is there are not enough senior Islamic 'clerics' (I use ' ' deliberately) are willing to stand up and say no.

If you read or watch enough about how these organisations operate in any town, city or village they take over you will understand the human nature is to comply rather than not because for many the penalty is not just death, but death in despicable conditions or methods including, wives families and children. Indoctrination of new recruits to the cause isn't just because of the internet age. It is happening locally in a mosque or other gathering near you, citing whatever they need to cite to get a point across, promising a wonderful life and afterlife for the converts to the cause. It's incredibly easy for them to point out that Christianity is making up the rules as we go along. We could also say that about ISIS but we don't go around forming terror organisations to counter it.

I firmly believe one way to approach this is to actually publicise uncensored video of the atrocities worldwide. Bear with me on this. Censoring the IRA got us nowhere. Videos with the face of Gerry Adams, Martin McGuinness and others with Voiceover was, frankly, bizarre. It is graphic, stomach churning stuff and I've seen plenty of it. Read the real news rather than the dumbed down mainstream media bias (see the Moslem not in my name march not covered as another example). Even the good old BBC is, quite frankly, deteriorating by the week. It is the only way I think the world will wake up and say this has to stop.

Add into the mix that at various stages in world politics we will quite often arm and train the very people we later fight in some conflict or other and it just shows me that until the West wakes up and acknowledges its contribution to the world we have today nothing will change.

For clarity, I never once thought you did.

Let's look at the facts as we/I know them.

They say the guy was tracked by CCTV for 2 miles coming down the hills,why has this footage not been shown?
Why did this guy cycle to the Lorry and put the bike into the back of said Lorry ,he must of known it was a suicide attack.
Why do terrorists alway's leave their ID stuff just laying around?
Why was there only 62 police covering 350,000 people whilst emergency measures was in place?
Why was the road/prom not closed or at the very least guarded by heavily armed old bill.
Why was this guy shot at whilst driving normally at a snails pace?
Why did he actually stop the Lorry and then applied the handbrake(slight incline on footage)

Whatever the truth is,it's another crazy sad event for mankind.

Let's look at the facts as we/I know them.

They say the guy was tracked by CCTV for 2 miles coming down the hills,why has this footage not been shown?
Why did this guy cycle to the Lorry and put the bike into the back of said Lorry ,he must of known it was a suicide attack.
Why do terrorists alway's leave their ID stuff just laying around?
Why was there only 62 police covering 350,000 people whilst emergency measures was in place?
Why was the road/prom not closed or at the very least guarded by heavily armed old bill.
Why was this guy shot at whilst driving normally at a snails pace?
Why did he actually stop the Lorry and then applied the handbrake(slight incline on footage)

Whatever the truth is,it's another crazy sad event for mankind.

Not sure what your hinting at but what we do know is that he was a serial wife beater had a conviction for an illegal firearm and would have been in jail had his road rage sentence not been suspended.

Better still, if France had deported him for any of the above we would not have had over 100 hundred people including young children dragged along the tarmac until their bodies were unrecognisable.

Still as those much wiser than the likes of us all ways say..... 'lessons must be learnt'

Not sure what your hinting at but what we do know is that he was a serial wife beater had a conviction for an illegal firearm and would have been in jail had his road rage sentence not been suspended.

Better still, if France had deported him for any of the above we would not have had over 100 hundred people including young children dragged along the tarmac until their bodies were unrecognisable.

Still as those much wiser than the likes of us all ways say..... 'lessons must be learnt'

The lesson from that is that the Human Rights Act is being used/abused only for the defendant/suspect right of family life rather the good of the majority.
For sure we have hundreds, if not thousands, of unwanted ,non UK criminals in the UK who don't get deported to their home country for such reasons.

The lesson from that is that the Human Rights Act is being used/abused only for the defendant/suspect right of family life rather the good of the majority.
For sure we have hundreds, if not thousands, of unwanted ,non UK criminals in the UK who don't get deported to their home country for such reasons.

Of course your right but think how good they are for the economy. Abdul Hamza run up legal costs of over £2million before we deported him.

Of course your right but think how good they are for the economy. Abdul Hamza run up legal costs of over £2million before we deported him.

2 million is chicken feed,there are around 20,000 illegals in prison costing £1000 each per week,now that is serious cash.

If we start intrusively going after a whole community of people, the majority of whom are entirely innocent then we will also be changing the fabric of our society and our principles as a free nation. The open door policy of the Blair era is really coming home to roost here. We should not have taken people in from countries where extreme views are commonplace and expected any other result than the mess we have now.

If we start intrusively going after a whole community of people, the majority of whom are entirely innocent then we will also be changing the fabric of our society and our principles as a free nation. The open door policy of the Blair era is really coming home to roost here. We should not have taken people in from countries where extreme views are commonplace and expected any other result than the mess we have now.

Only just re-visited this thread and this is totally spot on.

No IS links so far and apparently this was done on the 5 year anniversary of the Norway attacks, he also had newspaper clippings with headlines like 'Why do Students Kill?' He was also in psychiatric care for depression so it could just be someone obsessed with shootings rather than a guy with a real motive.

Back