• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh dear....Nile's in trouble....again.

Oh, we can talk about it finally.

He didn’t tell the club straight away, despite his first court hearing being scheduled for just a few days after he’d signed (officially).

Not sure when he eventually told them, but you’ve got to wonder that if he’d performed well, scored goals and kept us up, would this indiscretion have been overlooked by Ron?

A wasted talent and troubled individual, who is inexplicably destined to make the same mistakes again and again. A shame, but that’s how it goes sometimes.

Things I'd love to know: was it Ron or MM who pushed for Ranger to sign?

In a few months time when the dust has settled and the wounds aren't so raw, I hope Mark Molesley appears on the Custard Splat and gives the full lowdown on how that disastrous signing happened.

A shame but mostly for Nile that is as one day and I am not sure that will be soon I feel he will have a great number of regrets regarding his career as it could have been so much better.

For the club I feel it is the right decision as we can not afford to carry any liabilities next season that could crucially effect the squad harmony.

Things I'd love to know: was it Ron or MM who pushed for Ranger to sign?

In a few months time when the dust has settled and the wounds aren't so raw, I hope Mark Molesley appears on the Custard Splat and gives the full lowdown on how that disastrous signing happened.

I reckon Ron floated his name out to Molesley and a bit of desperation by the pair of them led to the deal being done

Was a desperation signing. Wave goodbye now and hopefully never to been seen at SUFC again.

If, and it's a big if, had he scored the goals and kept us up things may have been looked upon differently.

One of many who will not be with us next year I hope.

I don’t know anyone else in the footballing world that has had more chances than Nile Ranger. Could of been a fantastic player for us next year if he worked hard to get fit. I guess some people never change, and he won’t be signing for another team anytime soon.

I don’t know anyone else in the footballing world that has had more chances than Nile Ranger. Could of been a fantastic player for us next year if he worked hard to get fit. I guess some people never change, and he won’t be signing for another team anytime soon.
The decision on not signing him will have had very little to do with a driving offence. If we wanted him that wouldn't get in the way. More to do with PB sating thanks and no thanks for footballing reasons..

Oh, we can talk about it finally.

He didn’t tell the club straight away, despite his first court hearing being scheduled for just a few after he’d signed (officially).

Not sure when he eventually told them, but you’ve got to wonder that if he’d performed well, scored goals and kept us up, would this indiscretion have been overlooked by Ron?

A wasted talent and troubled individual, who is inexplicably destined to make the same mistakes again and again. A shame, but that’s how it goes sometimes.

The man GBJ?!! Where have you been good sir

Feel like you haven't posted on here in some time

So many fans talk about 20 a season non league rough diamonds. Tilson talks of untapped local talent. Yet I bet no one ever thinks of checking the case list at the local Crown court.....Some real talent in there, with proven track records. Hope we don't miss out on the next one

Either way us Southend fans are still going to pay his wages, if not through the club, through our Taxes as he signs on. How many chances does a person want to become a good person in society. If he was a cat with 9 lives he'd be dead by now.

Back