• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record chaps...Blue79 for one asked us to ban him or be dammed. This came about after several PM's had been exchanged over the past few months.Some were of highly sensitive nature regarding internal workings at the club and although they are of no importance now he then threatened to "doctor them" and show them to the club if we did not allow him to do as he liked on The Zone.We told him in no uncertain terms we would not be threatened by such actions.

When we decided as The Owners enough was enough with his constant drivel on here he was banned. He then tried to blackmail us into letting him return for his silence. What he actually meant by that is still beyond us but blackmail was the last resort and people like him are NOT welcome on here. I hope we have made ourselves clear on this subject.

Rgds, The Owners of ShrimperZone.com.

haha bloody hell. I knew the lad was a fruit-loop but didn't think he was as crazy as it turns out he was.

In all of those PMs back and forth did no one explain to him that the 'edit post' button is there so that you don't need to make a new post if you think of another point straight away?

For the record chaps...Blue79 for one asked us to ban him or be dammed. This came about after several PM's had been exchanged over the past few months.Some were of highly sensitive nature regarding internal workings at the club and although they are of no importance now he then threatened to "doctor them" and show them to the club if we did not allow him to do as he liked on The Zone.We told him in no uncertain terms we would not be threatened by such actions.

When we decided as The Owners enough was enough with his constant drivel on here he was banned. He then tried to blackmail us into letting him return for his silence. What he actually meant by that is still beyond us but blackmail was the last resort and people like him are NOT welcome on here. I hope we have made ourselves clear on this subject.

Rgds, The Owners of ShrimperZone.com.

I hope for your sakes he isn't Keyser Soze...

Find it a bit sad that I guess a grown man can get himself banned from an internet forum. I had no issues with said poster as I just ignored his posts but come on were all adults but poor getting to the point where your banned. School playground stuff.

Think a ban is an empty gesture.

The mods should find out where miscreants live and go round there with some boys and administer a punishment beating.

It's the only way.

haha bloody hell. I knew the lad was a fruit-loop but didn't think he was as crazy as it turns out he was.

In all of those PMs back and forth did no one explain to him that the 'edit post' button is there so that you don't need to make a new post if you think of another point straight away?
I think I told him that, told him he was just boosting his number of posts :whistling:

I think I told him that, told him he was just boosting his number of posts :whistling:

Because on the mean streets of ShrimperZone, your post count is all you've got.

Apart from those green dots of course, which are the only measure of a man's worth on the internet.

Except for post count obviously.

I would like to propose starting a Blue 79 support group. Having read the posts on here then clearly many of you are in denial. The bile and ridicule, normally reserved for Col U fans, is a mere mask to hide the grief deep within you. We will all miss the insightful postings, inside information, the ready wit and friendliness of this wannabe blues fan. Lets not mock the poor wretch whilst his life is filled with envy for us. Who will not miss 'nananana' ,'league 2', ' I hinted' and many other great hits? Cash donations only please and I will be sure to see the monies are spent wisely on rehabilitation, and a statue at FF lest we forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back