• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

One to start the weekend (week V)

Davros

The Whippet
Blimey, had to search high and low for the video to this weeks one (well, the long and short is that it isnt on youtube!)

Once again, we go back to 1993, and a number 2 hit for the Urban Cookie Collective (although Pulse8 records incorrectly printed on the spine of the CD single release Urban Cookie Collection... i have this at home somewhere and was meant to take a pic to prove this error... pah!)

anyhow http://www.myvideo.de/watch/263255

interstingly, this has been re-released twice, once reaching number 51 (in 1996) and then a bit more successfully in 2005 on FeverPitch records, reaching number 31 (i think)... and yes pram shop man, this is on Floorfillers!

Same time next weeks

(although Pulse8 records incorrectly printed on the spine of the CD single release Urban Cookie Collection... i have this at home somewhere and was meant to take a pic to prove this error... pah!)

Et Voila..

uccux7.jpg

Another great shout! Have some positive rep...

No rep from me, as the positive rep you would have got is cancelled by the poor photography! :p

Back