• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Aug. 07 2005,21:07)]They are all mainly 18 despite what some people say.
Put a good word in for me then ...

wink.gif

(16 is OK, anyway, isn't it!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Its grim up north! @ Aug. 07 2005,21:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 07 2005,21:13)]18
rock.gif
some look around 16ish lol, but spose from south upper they would. But still its a nice thing to watch at half time  
wink.gif
 you can't help but watch
haha

Leeboy - if we aint got your size when you come in, we are supposed to have deliverys alot more reg then we did before. All our stock is linked to an Epos system which alerts the supplier what we are low on stock. But we're open 9:30-17:00 mon-fri, and now open Saturdays 10-3, which means i miss Bradford and Walsall
sad.gif
sad.gif
lol
A nice thing to watch? Mate, you need to get laid!!!!!!!!
Chris, you know i got a bird, lol

i aint going to use dogortry langauge on here lol.

did you have a nice time sitting in EAST BLUE lol

So we've got no phoneline, 1 till, a lack of stock and endless cues. Nowt changes ...

oops.gif

(Bar the X amount of money on the re-development!)

The General -

Just happend to be that item in that particular size. which happens in anyshop. No Lack of stock in our shop
smile.gif

please to say the shop number is 01702 351117, should be working sometime tommorrow i hop

2 morrow we will be replenishing the shop again
smile.gif

all going good ;)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 07 2005,21:30)]So we've...endless cues.
As a keen snooker player, I think this is a good move for the club.

biggrin.gif

Unless you mean cues without a tip. If that's the case...

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Aug. 07 2005,22:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Aug. 07 2005,21:30)]So we've...endless cues.
As a keen snooker player, I think this is a good move for the club.

biggrin.gif

Unless you mean cues without a tip.  If that's the case...

mad.gif
lol

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Steve_Clubshop @ Aug. 07 2005,22:01)]lol....lol....lol....lol....lol....lol
Not hard to make you laugh is it?
smile.gif

Could'nt believe how busy it was, serious money! Glad I bought most of my supplies earlier in the week. Any white Nike polos left in medium and when are caps going to show up?

Looking through the Sunday papers glad to see we've got the best kit around. Port Vale in their Vandenol, Norwich in their Kit, etc.

I can't believe it- I make an innocuous comment about one of the Bluebelles and I get slated by MrsB! Jeez- I was right after all, she wasn't a Blue Belle.

wow.gif

Back