• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

EastStandBlue

Life President
Not necessarily the overall support in general, just the attitude of some people i had to face last night. I thought the West Stand was were the ignorant, annoyingly irritating little sh!ts sat, but i was wrong.

Sitting in my usual seat, when the final whistle went i got up and went to shuffle along the row and leave, and half way through shuffling down the row i stop to applaud the players off the pitch. Quite obviously, i'm not allowed to do this as im moving and find myself being elbowed in the chest by some middle aged woman. Now, i'm not a UN Peace keeper or an expert of etiquette, but Excuse me would've been sufficient in my view. So i ask her what her problem is, and why she didn't just say excuse me (adding a few harsher words maybe, as this really did irritate me) only for her dad, who looked in his late 50's to attempt to push me down the stairs into 2 women and a group of kids.

I stumbled and thankfully didn't fall into them, and all he could say was "move along sonny". Patronising p%&*k. Not a thought for what could've happened, bearing in mind how packed the East Stand was and how many kids were behind. With fans like this, is it any wonder daytrippers aren't regular visitors?

Sounds like someone was taking the p*ss out of you.. if you accept it, don't come moaning on here about it!!

Her Dad was obviously bigger than your Dad
biggrin.gif

yer I got it twice last year in the West a whole family ranging from about 10 to 75 6 of them, had a winge up at me because me and a couple of palls sat obviously in there little circle of seats they were really put out and when freddie scored after 7 seconds I jumped up to cheer and the old boy sat in my seat with his divey 70 year old wife trying to push me, absolute comical. I do believe that people like this relie on there age to much, 'im an old man, I can do what I want to theses young sprogs' they are lucky Im not a wrongen and smashed the old fool, the seat was my correct seat by the way, that what makes it even more comical. Things like that really really wind me up, and theres nothing you can do about it, best thing is next time when we score accidently crack em in the ribs that ll do the trick
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (StreakyShrimper @ Dec. 08 2005,08:44)]Her Dad was obviously bigger than your Dad
biggrin.gif
Nope, i was with my brother (3 years younger than me) And that was probably why he did it, thought he could get away with it as there was noone with me...

Back