• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Whats your's?..

I'll go for the same eleven that started on Tuesday, even though I didnt go, by all accounts one of the most impressive performances of the season..

Why change it.

Darryl

Juppy           Spinner                 Barrett            Che

Petts            Kev                     McCormack       Gutts

Freddy                 Dudders

Incidentally this is Oxford's apparant starting eleven..

Tardif

Mackay,           Wanless,            Ashton,         Robinson

Hackett,          Comennelli,          Quinn,          Bradbury

Basham,              Mooney

To me Oxfords defence looks suspect, (note, no Roget) and im sure Freddy, Dudders and Wayne will cause them no end of probs...

However with Bradbury, Mooney and Basham they have three very useful players in the attacking third...Spinner and Barrett will have to be at their best.

rock.gif

Freddy's gonna be too much for them. If we play like we did on Tuesday we should come away with the points. However, i'm too nervous to think straight at the moment, so i'm going for a lie down.

Oxford are also experimenting with different formations and personnel for next season so they may be slightly disorganised. Or they may play out of their skins wanting to earn contracts/palces for next season.

If its the Wanless I'm thinking of, he use to be a decent central midfielder not a centre half.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ April 22 2005,09:37)]Is Roget injured or suspended?
No Apparantly he is going to be dropped.

Not a favourite amongst Oxford fans by all accounts!.

They dont rate him at all!!.

oops.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ April 22 2005,09:51)]If its the Wanless I'm thinking of, he use to be a decent central midfielder not a centre half.
True. However, I visited the Oxford Rivals site yesterday and apparently he is playing at the back at the moment.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ April 22 2005,10:44)]I'd like to offer Dickie Allread as an alternative to right-back. Now averaging 3-1/2 stars and getting better every week.
southend reject, southend reject..
alo alo!

It will be the same 11, it has to be. The midfield certainly has to be the same, he may bring Wayne back in, as it certainly did not look like Duders was going to score, but i think Dudders was there, because there eas no target man in the attacking 6 otherwise, with no Bentley, and Maher as the tallest midfielder by adistance. therefore same 11 please

I thought Dudfield looked quality on Tuesday and made an excellent partner for Freddy. Certainly will be interesting to see who gets dropped.

Oxford have named their starting line up already on their official site. Roget was on the bench last week but there's no mention of him on there.

Back