• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

this year's SZ player sponsorship has gone really well and thanks to your contributions, we have managed to fully cover the cost of the sponsorship.

Next step is the raffle to decide who gets the various parts of the sponsorship package, namely:

• Signed Paul Furlong shirt
  • Two match tickets
  • Two tickets to an evening with the players

Plus the satisfaction that every time Paul bangs in a goal at Roots Hall, the 'ShrimperZone' name will be read out on the tannoy. Although it's more likely to come out as Sh__mp_rZo__.

Anyway, here follows a list of all the people who have a ticket in the draw. Unless otherwise stated, it's one ticket per person. The draw will be made at The Spread on Saturday.

Cheers,

James

Backpacking Shrimper
beemamad x 2
benji91
bigmolt
Billericay Blue x 2
Bob Cratchitt x 2
Brettie Angell
canada shrimper
canveyshrimper
Chadded x 2
Cricko
Dizzy
Einstein
fatshrimp
fiftyone
Firestorm
GingerShrimper
Greenelk
Holtspur Shrimper
Jay Shrimper
Kent Shrimper x 2
ldnfatso x 2
Matt the Shrimp x 2
MK Shrimper
Mr. Benedict x 2
Mrs Firestorm
OldBlueLady
Pubey
Rayleigh Weir x 2
Ricey x 2
South Bucks Shrimper
stereoscene
The Big Shrimp
The General
They Call It Madness
TrueBlue x 2
Uxbridge Shrimper

Bugger it I will probably miss this :( Someone will have to let me know if I win.

Recieved a text from Hutton telling me I've won the signed shirt!

If I actually have, and he aint having me on - I'll be well happy - especially after the win today!!

Come on Cricko post the draw up! ;)

The winners of the Draw were............

Jay Shrimper wins the Signed Shirt in a frame.

Mrs Firestorm wins the The Two Match Tickets.

The Sponsors Evening was won by They call in Madness.Which is kind of Ironic baring in mind he works at SUFC ..;)

All prizes will be given to us in October...

Well done all. :clap:

Fix I say! Fix!! You just didnt want to pay the postage and packaging to Oz! I want a re-draw!!

:'(;)

Congrats to everyone who won and well done to everyone who has put money towards sponsership this season.

Back