• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pitch Invasion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also made the club look very amateur. I was probably better placed than most to observe the pitch invasion with fans of other clubs by being in a bar abroad along with several dozen fans of other clubs ranging from Manchester United, Arsenal and Chelsea all the way down to Accrington Stanley, Bury and Lincoln City. The general comment? "Why is it that fans of little clubs like Southend always want to invade the pitch?"  Shrug shoulders ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 10 2006,10:42)]It's also made the club look very amateur. I was probably better placed than most ...
obviously.. because you are always right aren't you..

that is the best thing you have ever said

you think you were "better placed" than 11,532 fans at roots hall..

behave you cretin..

you've lost the plot big time..

who do you think you are? all high and mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"oh.. errr errr.. yes yes, i was the best placed.. as i was sitting in a dirty spanish bar thousands of miles away... chortle chortle, snuff snuff.."

behave.. f%&king behave"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 10 2006,10:47)]Well done, James. A mature argument ...
fella..

sometimes, i really don't know who you think you are..

you always have such good opinions on things..

even when you dont f%&king live here!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Nov. 10 2006,10:47)]Well done, James. A mature argument ...
couldn't give a flying monkey toss pal..

whether is mature or not,

it's certainly WARRANTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back