• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Players and Managers serve 14 day notice on Southend United ?

Someone I know said that Tilly went this morning, I'm not buying it though.

This rumour was posted on here before the weekend. I think Mcnasty had spoken to a source at the club and they had assured him that Tilson was very much still there and had no plans to go anywhere.

As for the players, it does sound plausible and with the lack of any information actually coming out of the club, these kinds of rumours are going to keep appearing. I guess all we can do is sit tight and wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. I personally think we are in for a dreadful season with a pitifully small squad and relying on youths as I no longer have any confidence in Ron to provide any useful budget whatsoever for the playing side of things. The fact that Adam Barrett, a Southend man through and through, had not been paid and therefore felt he had to leave for the sake of his family says it all.

This rumour was posted on here before the weekend. I think Mcnasty had spoken to a source at the club and they had assured him that Tilson was very much still there and had no plans to go anywhere.

As for the players, it does sound plausible and with the lack of any information actually coming out of the club, these kinds of rumours are going to keep appearing. I guess all we can do is sit tight and wait and see what happens over the next few weeks. I personally think we are in for a dreadful season with a pitifully small squad and relying on youths as I no longer have any confidence in Ron to provide any useful budget whatsoever for the playing side of things. The fact that Adam Barrett, a Southend man through and through, had not been paid and therefore felt he had to leave for the sake of his family says it all.

Was in fact an e-mail to a Zone member from the man in absolute charge.

When you say 'breaking the news' do you actually mean copying the news off SZ as it usually does? I noticed that they had a whole page devoted to quotes from the zone today!!

did they quote me calling Barnablue a ****?

and a answer to one of my question i asked i received the following response As regards to the Stadium you can almost hold your breath...work will be comencing very very soon ( message timed 27.06.10 1450hrs )

There was a paragraph in last night Echo Page 9 a source at the club has indicated a positive annoucement will be made about the project within the next few weeks.

Back