• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It looks like we will be the team that ****s it up in the second half of the season!!!

Too gutted for words, seems like we will through promotion down the toilet with these capitulations wasting points.

Feel worse today than after Tuesday. 1 point from 9 is simple not good enough, and we are falling way behind the 2 points per game required to go up. When games in hand are played we are going to be in 4th or 5th place, and if Cheltenham win on Tuesday then we will also be 5 points off top.

Need a seriously good run now starting on Friday with at least 5 or 6 wins from the next 7 games.

Happy with an away draw, although we should not have given up 2 points in 2 crazy minutes at the end.

But at least we have gone up a place, and now sit in second place.

Can we have a new banner added? :winking:

szbannernew.jpg

On the way home . Gutted. How any one could think Baldwin is better than Prosser,on the bench is beyond me. Barker off form. He should be taking control defensively. Hurry back Philips. No back bone throughout the side. Keeper,centre mid, and centre forward. Grant in for some flair. Speechless

We didn't need more strikers ffs, we were hardly struggling to score, I really do wonder about Sturrock at times

It is not so much the loss of two points, its the draining of confidence from the squad. Late goals conceded against Bradford, Shrewsbury now Plymouth all costing us, even the gods conspiring against us at Aldershot. If we had a bit of luck in our 17 game unbeaten stretch my god we are paying for it now by the bucket load. We need to stand up and be counted in the next couple of months , or we will fade into mid-table like Torquay last season?

Has luggy got the cojones to drop his skipper? Should Mohsni go back to centre back? Should Gilbert be discarded for good? Dilemmas for Mr Sturrock.

Happy with an away draw, although we should not have given up 2 points in 2 crazy minutes at the end.

But at least we have gone up a place, and now sit in second place.

Can we have a new banner added? :winking:

Are you serious or are you making a bid to be Ron Martin's PR man??? Talking about puting a gloss on things! :hilarious:

Can we please put Mohsni back in defence as I'm fed up with the headless chickens that we seem to become at the back the minute a bit of pressure is applied for any length of time.

It is not so much the loss of two points, its the draining of confidence from the squad. Late goals conceded against Bradford, Shrewsbury now Plymouth all costing us, even the gods conspiring against us at Aldershot. If we had a bit of luck in our 17 game unbeaten stretch my god we are paying for it now by the bucket load. We need to stand up and be counted in the next couple of months , or we will fade into mid-table like Torquay last season?

Torquay reached the Play Off final last season.

1 point from 9...........I hope I'm not looking back to the last two weeks as where everything was lost......... Why are we looking to see out games when we are in front. Most of the current squad don't appear to have the technical skills or footballing brains to do this successfully as you find at a higher level.

Gilbert is dreadful, How on earth he is playing at league 2 level is beyond me. My step dad came to watch Swindon game, and having not mentioned Gilbert before the game, he said it was Obvious he was by far the worst player on the pitch..and that was with everyone playing the worst they have in a blue shirt to. GET RID NOW STURROCK

Back