• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Portsmouth FC vs Southend United

That first half has almost questioned my will to live. Total and utter tosh. Yes, Portsmouth are top and pretty decent, but we are so bad that we are making it far too easy for them. We are still lumping long balls to Cox who isn't going to win anything in the air. On the one occasion he got the ball he had zero support. We clearly can't defend, Turner is terrible. I'm pretty sure I can move quicker than him. We can't string two passes together and have absolutely no goal threat whatsoever. And Powell playing Elvis at left back?!?! This is the same man who when he came in to takeover as manager said he wouldn't play players out of position.

Hahahaha what a joker...now brings on Hendrie

Thought he was injured coz surely Powell wasn’t that ****ing clueless?

Hendrie on at left back, Turner off. Moore and White now the 2 c/bs. Glad that SCP has used a sub so early.

Why the **** he didn’t start with that back four is beyond me.

So does Hendrie go left back, Elvis to the right...and 2 centre backs playing at centre back....sorry thinking logically.....foolish me

You have to give CP credit for spotting the mistake early - I mean, who would have ever in a million years suggested starting with that back 4 :Whistling:

I think we will be thankful this year that there are 4 terrible teams in this league that are already five points adrift of the rest

Don't speak to soon, Plymouth are making a come back at Bradford.

Edit... Bradford back in the lead at 3-2.

Very much so. That win v Scunthorpe was vital, now we need 4 points from our next two home games, as a minimum.

The only reason I can see for not playing Hendrie is that he didn't fancy him against Lowe. Maybe he wanted Elvis to match his pace.

Robinson on for Bunn.

We’re gonna win 3-2

Back