• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Possibly we will be relegated to Non League on this rate ...

It would get rid of the glory hunters who think we belong in the Championship! Proper football and proper old school grounds. Away attendances of 50 and less. Rainy Tuesday nights in Chorley. Decent pies and pints with the players in the bar. Personally I’ll support us whatever league we’re in but I think we’ll stay up. If we have any players left that is.

It would get rid of the glory hunters who think we belong in the Championship! Proper football and proper old school grounds. Away attendances of 50 and less. Rainy Tuesday nights in Chorley. Decent pies and pints with the players in the bar. Personally I’ll support us whatever league we’re in but I think we’ll stay up. If we have any players left that is.
Southend united glory hunter fans,that's a new one.

I've been supporting this club for approaching 50 years now, and I reckon for half that time some supporters have been saying we are going out business / heading non-league (take your pick).

I'm not saying it isn't going to happen eventually, I just don't see the point in worrying about it.

Whoever comes in as manager is going to have to forge one hell of a team spirit, and get a lot of luck with injuries.

Ron Martin need to explain about embargo or we are truly ****ed as our side is not physically strong enough to cope with League 2 side, like of Cheltenham, as clubs like them will kill us with their set pieces.

Check the echo. He has done.

Let see what happen in next 3 weeks as experienced players is an must to guide our young players with potential.

What is wrong with glory hunters? They pay the same as anyone else.

Back