• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News *POSTPONED* Southend Utd vs Cambridge Utd 21st November 2020 15:00hrs FL2

What would be your starting 11 for Saturday and what do you think the result will be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's already been games off this season elsewhere for the same reason and quite a few today so I don't see why the worrying on here? Surely we've only done the same as others?

There's already been games off this season elsewhere for the same reason and quite a few today so I don't see why the worrying on here? Surely we've only done the same as others?
We have indeed although the EFL don't like us so who knows

Would we not have to inform the EFL and give evidence to support the wish to postpone a game? When a game is called off due to the weather there is a pitch inspection. Surely we have sent the doctors’ notes for the players concerned to the EFL so I don’t really understand why the need for an investigation. Anyone know more about this?

Would we not have to inform the EFL and give evidence to support the wish to postpone a game? When a game is called off due to the weather there is a pitch inspection. Surely we have sent the doctors’ notes for the players concerned to the EFL so I don’t really understand why the need for an investigation. Anyone know more about this?
They always say they will look into it- and in every case there has been no action it’s just their process. It’s not really a case as proving anything as it’s the EFL’s own doctor dealing with the results and isolation advice.

I dont understand why they are getting their knickers in a twist. Its not like they have to cancel travel and accomodation plans....

Tranmere on the other hand, i could understand them being pis sed.

Cambridge supporters thinking we wanted it postponed due to injuries to 'key' players - we haven't had any of those for some time.
No, you're wrong.
The key players are the ones who hold a master key for locked gates after bad defeats.

let me make sure I understand this correctly
“We” think Ron’s statement is terrible because it mixes COVID with injuries
“We” don’t know the rules regarding under what circumstances you can/ can not call off a game.

just want to be sure I understand

Back