• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Potential new signings for this season

Lyle Taylor formerly of Concord, who a lot of people were championing on here, myself included, has joined Bournemouth. Gutted about that, think he would of been a cracking addition.

Mcleod had a great couple of seasons with MK dons but since then has done pretty much jack ****. Would perhaps suggest an attitude problem.

I actually think we've got enough now and need to start playing a settled side to allow understanding to develop. Keep messing with the side and they'll never gel.

I actually think we've got enough now and need to start playing a settled side to allow understanding to develop. Keep messing with the side and they'll never gel.

Much as we would all like it, I don't see a settled side emerging much before mid-September. Until the end of the month there is a revolving door which, whilst it can bring players in, it can, unfortunately, also see them leave. Not forgetting, of course, that there are two players stuck in that same revolving door.

Wary of Mcleod myself... Terrible attitude and he's likely to bring with him a high wage demand. That said, if those fears are allayed then I'd welcome him with open arms, as he certainly knows where the net is. If we're going to persist with this 451/433 system, then Corr flanked by Paterson and McLeod would look extremely dangerous.

Mcleod is just another Graeme Jones - a one club wonder with injury problems, with extra attitude. I would be amazed if he recreates his form from 3 years ago.

Back