• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pre match thread : Southend united v A friend of dorothy's hove albion

It'll probably be Brezovan, who is just as kamikaze.

We need to just go for it. Laurent wide, Paterson in for Christophe. No half arsed reserved nonsense please Mr Tilson.

I agree in part, although don't forget where we have been leaking most of our goals in the past few games.....We go galloping forward, get tackled and end up 2 on 2 at the back.....squeaky bum time

No Forster, just Murray to shut up. Franny Laurent made them look idiots down there earlier this season, please let's repeat that experience and a 3-1 win.

In the Echo today Ron says that Brighton have sold 1,700 tickets, now that was obviously up until last night, so yes i think we could see 8,500+ for the last time for a long time.

UTB

Should be a good atmosphere (the last one for some time) and lets use all our vocal energy on cheering on OUR team, and not by chanting pathetic songs at their fans like 'doe's your boyfriend know your here' etc.

No Forster, just Murray to shut up. Franny Laurent made them look idiots down there earlier this season, please let's repeat that experience and a 3-1 win.

last time i saw them win, damn that seems long ago now, best part was still tilson coming up to the fans after, pumping his fist and shouting Come on!!

Just for that brief moment he wasn't the manager anymore, he was an SUFC fan :)

Need a performance, need a win,

A big hello from the Big Apple! Arrived in New York at 3am Wednesday morning and the first thing I did when we got to the hotel was to get the computer working, in order to get the score against Brentford.
I could get up at 7am tomorrow morning, walk a few blocks along 31st east street, go into the Irish pub and watch Man United v City....................but I don't think I will bother.
I think commentary on our match will start at ten o'clock and that's about the time we shall be off to the MoMA.................don't think my wife would consider it a morning well spent, sitting in our hotel room, listening to 'Player'..............can't say I really disagree with her! Will hopefully pick up the 'good news' later in the day but have my doubts that we will get more than a point. Simple, as someone has already said, the next three matches have GOT to produce nine points ...............any less than that and we're certainly down. Will keep my fingers crossed as I do my tourist bit..........."Have a nice day tomorrow!".............jet lag has been tough, so I'm off to bed!

A big hello from the Big Apple! Arrived in New York at 3am Wednesday morning and the first thing I did when we got to the hotel was to get the computer working, in order to get the score against Brentford.
I could get up at 7am tomorrow morning, walk a few blocks along 31st east street, go into the Irish pub and watch Man United v City....................but I don't think I will bother.
I think commentary on our match will start at ten o'clock and that's about the time we shall be off to the MoMA.................don't think my wife would consider it a morning well spent, sitting in our hotel room, listening to 'Player'..............can't say I really disagree with her! Will hopefully pick up the 'good news' later in the day but have my doubts that we will get more than a point. Simple, as someone has already said, the next three matches have GOT to produce nine points ...............any less than that and we're certainly down. Will keep my fingers crossed as I do my tourist bit..........."Have a nice day tomorrow!".............jet lag has been tough, so I'm off to bed!

Glad you made it Julian. You weren't expecting to get home anytime soon, were you.....?

Back