• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

We have Bishops Stortford on the 25th July according to them. My mates are managers there this season so will def go to this one. Probably under 23 but it does say on their website that the game has come about because the Leyton Orient game has been rearranged? So perhaps it will be 1sts?

There is an addition to Blues’ pre-season fixture list, with Southend United expected to bring a strong side to the ProKit UK Stadium on Wednesday July 25, kick-off 7.45pm.
With their game against Leyton Orient rescheduled, the Shrimpers should prove tough opponents for Adam Flint’s new-look side.
A decent performance from Blues couldn’t prevent a full Southend first team leaving the ProKit UK Stadium with a 4-0 win when we met last season. The Shrimpers scored twice in each half, with their final two goals coming late in the game, to wrap up a comfortable victory.

The Bishops Stortford game is listed as an under 23 game along with Lowestoft on August 4th and a few others that were listed on twitter earlier today. I went BS last season and thought it was a decent game, nice ground and decent clubhouse.

I wonder if any fans are going?
Can't see they ever announced where the Aberdeen youth game would be played either?

It's a bit worrying that C.P. is not willing/scared to play Bath Rugby Club - perhaps the squad is not as good as we thought .............. :Whistling:

Feel there's not many friendlies this year which is a shame. May be tempted to go to see the Orient friendly

I'm quite pleased with the seasons friendlies. Would have liked a trip to billericay or Colchester but away to orient and home to Leeds will do for me.

SIMON Cox is working tirelessly in a bid to top Southend United’s scoring charts for the third season in succession.

More...

I see they announced the Aberdeen youth friendly will be at the training ground where the team have been training. Hardly a stadium as promised. Just hope no one forked out £350 to go to this 'match.

Good to hear. I've found Cox was on the heavy side at the start of last 2 seasons and slow to get out the blocks so to speak.

Back