• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend man101

First XI
Phil Brown says Luke Prosser may take a bit of adjusting to the mask he will have to wear for the next few weeks.

Prosser picked up a knock to his face in the game against Dagenham & Redbridge and will now need to wear a protective mask.

Reckon he'll be wearing his head band too? He can't have anything left to hurt can he?!

Having a small op tomorrow!

I think if we had other options we'd be ruling him out for Saturday. Having an op on the Thursday and playing 2 days later seems a little risky.

Luke Prosser selfie, 2025.

terminator-1280jpg-883064_400w.jpg

Based on the way he came back after his last Injury, and the form he has been on since, i would mind betting he will be even better with the mask...

lets get his arm in plaster and add a sling!! :clap:

I think if we had other options we'd be ruling him out for Saturday. Having an op on the Thursday and playing 2 days later seems a little risky.

That's the commitment Prosser has had all season and for me makes him a big contender for Player of the year

Depends on what it is. I'm sure the doctors know more about this than we do.

That's the commitment Prosser has had all season and for me makes him a big contender for Player of the year

Yep between the Pross and Lenny for me. Bentley's also got to be in the running as he's also been superb.

Shame the hoofball will probably kill that chance:net:

Only joking, certainly most improved player and really matured into his role. Will certainly be up there with the likes of Hurst/Leonard/Bentley.

Will be a lot to choose from and on real standout for me this year.

If O'Neill is fit, I would consider White in the middle with Thompson if Prosser doesnt make it. Phillips has been woeful the last few games

Prosser has been in the wars this season but has got on with it,nobody could ever doubt his commitment to the cause.Has certainly been one of our best players this season.

Prosser in a past life:

[video=youtube;zKhEw7nD9C4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4[/video]

Back