• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

KrustyTheKray

President
Been speaking to my mate at work who's a Spurs season and a bit of a boy if you know what i mean, he says avoid the Gilpin and The Phoenix.  

These pubs usually house Tottenham's Top Boys and known trouble makers.  By all means, if you want trouble go to them  
laugh.gif

Most of the other pubs near WHL are not very good according to my source.  There's even a gay pub and quite a few of them are mainly frequented by the ethnic minority, and are proper dives!

Oh, and my source said that their meeting with Cardiff in the FA Cup is going to be a hot pot for trouble!  A big meet is planned by all accounts.

To get you in the mood for the Spurs game, i recommend you all to read this book, Tottenham Massive.  Its superb, and written by one of Tottenham's top boys Trevor Tanner.  It's basically an account of one of the top firms in British football.

731252m.jpg

It's only about £13 on play.com

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Dec. 06 2006,16:34)]There's even a gay pub and quite a few of them are mainly frequented by the ethnic minority, and are proper dives!
Gays and ethnics? Oh no! Watch out in case the ethnics claim your backside and the gays get free houses! And they don't like football!!!!

wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

The pub I shall avoid is any watering hole where I would be subjected to the bleating of negativity from you.

There are not many pubs close to WHL which are 'away friendly'

If you are getting off the tube at seven sisters and walking down the Tottenham High Road then there are a number of pubs to use.

On my last visit we went to The Park Lane ( or something similar ), there was 95% home fans in their, we didnt have a ny problems, however I dont wear colours on awaydays so can't guarentee your safety if you do!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Sudden In Out @ Dec. 06 2006,16:42)]The pub I shall avoid is any watering hole where I would be subjected to the bleating of negativity from you.
HA HA!!

Would you rather go for a drink with Dagenham Kev then?

laugh.gif

My ex girlfriend's dad is part of the Yid Army!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C C Csiders @ Dec. 06 2006,16:56)]I would have thought that abstinence from alcohol in order to enjoy the sublime nature of our victory at White Hart Lane would be the order of the day.
Did someone mention victory?
laugh.gif

Oh god i do hope it's a victory though, i'm looking forward to this game rather than a normal league game, least we know the players will be 110% up for it
biggrin.gif

drinking with some of their boys all day.. free bars at their work
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 06 2006,17:05)]drinking with some of their boys all day.. free bars at their work
laugh.gif
Drinking with the enemy!! Fre drinks involved, wheres my invite

Too bloody right! Head case tried to ban me from going to Southend United games but wanted me to go with her to watch the dirty yids play? BYE There's the door.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Dec. 06 2006,17:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 06 2006,17:05)]drinking with some of their boys all day.. free bars at their work
laugh.gif
Drinking with the enemy!! Fre drinks involved, wheres my invite
will PM you son..
wink.gif

open bar in tottenham court road from 12
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ricey @ Dec. 06 2006,17:21)]Too bloody right!  Head case tried to ban me from going to Southend United games but wanted me to go with her to watch the dirty yids play?  BYE There's the door.
how did you manage to get eastwood pose in a santa hat?? i asked.. but he said no
down.gif

Its about knowing the right pikey's I mean people.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jonny_Stokes @ Dec. 06 2006,16:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Dec. 06 2006,16:34)]There's even a gay pub and quite a few of them are mainly frequented by the ethnic minority, and are proper dives!
Gays and ethnics? Oh no! Watch out in case the ethnics claim your backside and the gays get free houses! And they don't like football!!!!
Blimey... suddenly got transported back to the 1970s there. Tony - you should watch "Love Thy Neighbour" - as comedy goes it would be right up your street...

suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Dec. 06 2006,16:34)]Most of the other pubs near WHL are not very good according to my source.  There's even a gay pub and quite a few of them are mainly frequented by the ethnic minority, and are proper dives!
Good luck in finding a pure blood white anglo-saxon hostelry in that particular part of North London - it might take you a while. You might want to try "The Bigot" which is about 5 minutes walk from the ground. It's the one that's covered in St George flags. Door policy is pretty strict though, you need to be wearing at least one item of Burberry and your knuckles need to drag along the ground when you walk. Be prepared to be nicknamed "The Professor" if you have more than one GCSE.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Sudden In Out @ Dec. 06 2006,16:42)]The pub I shall avoid is any watering hole where I would be subjected to the bleating of negativity from you.
laugh.gif

Excellent!!!!!

A few months ago I was invited by the great Barry Harris on a corporate outing to WHL, we ended up drinking in the "British Queens Arms" very near the ground, not only was it full of pikey Yids but the "juke box" only played back to back Spurs themed Chaz 'n' Dave songs
mad.gif

After spending about 2 hours in there I was feeling mentally unstable and had to leave.

PS: I think i now know why Barris is so seemingly disturbed, I think he's a closet Yid
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Dec. 07 2006,15:49)]A few months ago I was invited by the great Barry Harris on a corporate outing to WHL, we ended up drinking in the "British Queens Arms" very near the ground, not only was it full of pikey Yids but the "juke box" only played back to back Spurs themed Chaz 'n' Dave songs
mad.gif

After spending about 2 hours in there I was feeling mentally unstable and had to leave.

PS: I think i now know why Barris is so seemingly disturbed, I think he's a closet Yid
wink.gif
I went to England Under 21's vs France Under 21's last season I think it was.

We ended up in there. Pretty close to the station but the biggest dump you have ever seen - Right in the middle of a housing estate. Am I right?

We got approcahed by a Rasta who was offering drugs. Horrible place.......As is Tottenham.

Dave

Back