• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I hope this gets made into in a film. A Fridge Too Far. Starring Adebayo Akinfenwa as "The Fridge".

Another month to go folks, like a good drama I'm biding my time.

The fridge is ready for a fight...

Spoiler:  
6640585b06ece16c6e225e3083a31efa.jpg

Attack of the Killer Refrigerator (1984

It was made by media students at Worcester State College in Massachusetts. It was shot-on-video in 1984 with a budget of just 25 dollars. It miraculously managed to get a VHS release in 1990 from Donna Michelle Productions. One might refer to it as amateur hour... except it only runs 15 minutes. So what can you expect here? Nonexistent production values, bad acting, bad effects, bad picture quality, bad editing and a bad music score with a cute premise, a little no budget charm and an attention-getting title. Things begin with a bunch of people having a party. One guy goes into flashback mode and we learn how the poor refrigerator's freezer section got some unwanted ice beat off with a hammer. So now it's ****ed off. Steaming mad, you could say. The party clears out, leaving just two guys and their girlfriends. One by one they're killed off. The first victim has her hand chopped off when the door slams on it. A guy gets bashed against a wall. Another is stabbed with a door handle and the final chick gets smashed with the door. It also eats a cat. A girl comes over and cries over a dead body. The end.

Now I understand why he is worried about removing the fridge.

Fridge update: Delivery of the new kitchen will be two weeks today, and I'm sure we'll be ready to go very shortly after.

Excited ShrimperZone??????

Note, if you answer is yes i'd definitely invest in a hobby or make some friends.

Fridge update: Delivery of the new kitchen will be two weeks today, and I'm sure we'll be ready to go very shortly after.

Note, if you answer is yes i'd definitely invest in a hobby or make some friends.
There is an old saying , dont count your chickens before they hatch .:winking:

I can see what you are doing, you are just teasing us , next post will be 'kitchen's here, but I am too busy to fit it for another two weeks'. I can see this becoming the new 'fossets farm' :winking:

If MK treats his kitchen anything like Network Rail treat their engineering works. Then this is going to be dragged out every Sunday for the next 40 years

Back