• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

yogi bear up the cagire

Life President⭐
Can anyone give me advice on a problem with renewing BP subscription? I have tried to pay a couple of times from France with a Visa card. On both occasions the transaction has frozen on a blank screen from netbanx stating that they were "Proceeding to authorise your transaction.".....................then nothing. Sent them a couple of e-mails at 3.45 and 4.45pm, which they haven't yet replied to. Do they finish early on Friday? do they respond Saturdays? Partly my fault that I forgot about renewel until this afternoon, fear that I may not have the commentary tomorrow afternoon. Anyone had a similar experience?

For lovers of Blues Player, this is the e-mail I sent this morning. Still no joy and starting to accept that I won't have commentary this afternoon.

Dear Sir or Madam,
Up until now, even with the occasional problems with commentaries, I have defended the service provided by Blues Player. This present problem in completing the payment transaction for a new subscription, is testing my patience to the limit. I have now tried a half-dozen times on my own and my wife's computer, with the same failure in completing 'authorisation of payment'. The extent of your assistance has, up to now, been unhelpful and I have had no reply to the last two e-mails sent. The hour for kick-off this afternoon, is getting closer and I am left without a service, frustrated and increasingly more annoyed. Could you please, rapidly suggest a solution

i had trouble a month ago resubscriibng and sent a message to David Scriven (SUFC media manager) on the media@ email address. Very helpful and it was sorted

Can anyone give me advice on a problem with renewing BP subscription? I have tried to pay a couple of times from France with a Visa card. On both occasions the transaction has frozen on a blank screen from netbanx stating that they were "Proceeding to authorise your transaction.".....................then nothing. Sent them a couple of e-mails at 3.45 and 4.45pm, which they haven't yet replied to. Do they finish early on Friday? do they respond Saturdays? Partly my fault that I forgot about renewel until this afternoon, fear that I may not have the commentary tomorrow afternoon. Anyone had a similar experience?

Yogi,
I have had this problem in the past(last year in fact when I had to renew with my English C/C).Curiously enough, although I was expecting problems today, I managed to renew using my Spanish C/C.Go figure.:stunned:

is this service actually any good ?

Look, put it this way, you can complain all you want about the foibles of BP but I can assure you that changing from live text to twitters every 30 seconds, in order to get up to date news, ain't much fun. However, all in all, if one had to choose a match to miss, I think I chose a good one!

Don't reply on that..they gave me a similar promise before now and didn't come through.:whistling:

You could be right, the saga carries on, waited all day with credit card in hand and then sent this..............

Dear sir or madam,
I suppose I sould really thank you for not completing the transaction for my subscription on Saturday, it saved me from listening to the commentary of a really awful match. I can't believe they will play as badly tomorrow night and thus I would appreciate resolving the payment issue, as soon as possible, so as I can be reconnected to Blues Player. If you wish to contact me I am available to receive your call on either of the numbers I provided you with in my last e-mail at the weekend.

......................and nothing. Think I'll recontact the club this morning, see if they can put a rocket up their arse.

You could be right, the saga carries on, waited all day with credit card in hand and then sent this..............

Dear sir or madam,
I suppose I sould really thank you for not completing the transaction for my subscription on Saturday, it saved me from listening to the commentary of a really awful match. I can't believe they will play as badly tomorrow night and thus I would appreciate resolving the payment issue, as soon as possible, so as I can be reconnected to Blues Player. If you wish to contact me I am available to receive your call on either of the numbers I provided you with in my last e-mail at the weekend.

......................and nothing. Think I'll recontact the club this morning, see if they can put a rocket up their arse.

Yogi,
It's well worth following up Kent Shrimper's tip and contacting Dave Scrivens via email at the club.He's a fan and he cares-BP don't.

All sorted, with a bit of help from David Scriven.............it's a wonder what a bit of influence does! Just hope that BP works and that the commentary is worth listening to tonight. Thanks for the help and suggestions.

Back