• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clarky_Blues

Manager
Whilst out having a meal at a restaurant in Manchester last night in walked Richard Keys, Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp with the Sky bods - obviously all staying up here for the Man U v Arsenal game today. They sat on the table directly next to us.

Anyway as we left my Mum turns round to Key's and says after prompting from Dad and I; "This time in 2 years Richard you will be sitting in a restaurant in Southend the night before they play a Premier$hite game"! To which he responds; "If Southend are in the Premier$hite in 2 years time I will go on to the pitch at Roots Hall and show my árse"!

Now come on Tilly get us in the Prem and lets see Key's on the pitch at RH - not that I would like that
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Angell Delight @ April 09 2006,10:19)]Not sure I would - if I wanna see a baboon's arse I'll go to the zoo thankyou.....
biggrin.gif
More like a Werewolfs arse, that man has serious hair problems.

Bet he's got a freakin tail hidden away in his Farahs...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 09 2006,09:39)]Whilst out having a meal at a restaurant in Manchester last night in walked Richard Keys, Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp with the Sky bods - obviously all staying up here for the Man U v Arsenal game today.  They sat on the table directly next to us.  

Anyway as we left my Mum turns round to Key's and says after prompting from Dad and I;  "This time in 2 years Richard you will be sitting in a restaurant in Southend the night before they play a Premier$hite game"!  To which he responds; "If Southend are in the Premier$hite in 2 years time I will go on to the pitch at Roots Hall and show my árse"!

Now come on Tilly get us in the Prem and lets see Key's on the pitch at RH - not that I would like that  
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
I'll see that challenge and I'll raise you!

If Southend are in the Premier$hite in two years, I'll go to Layer Road and bare my arse!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (South Bank Hank @ April 09 2006,11:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 09 2006,09:39)]Whilst out having a meal at a restaurant in Manchester last night in walked Richard Keys, Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp with the Sky bods - obviously all staying up here for the Man U v Arsenal game today.  They sat on the table directly next to us.  

Anyway as we left my Mum turns round to Key's and says after prompting from Dad and I;  "This time in 2 years Richard you will be sitting in a restaurant in Southend the night before they play a Premier$hite game"!  To which he responds; "If Southend are in the Premier$hite in 2 years time I will go on to the pitch at Roots Hall and show my árse"!

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

If Southend are in the Premier$hite in two years, I'll go to Layer Road and bare my arse!
Dare you to go ba-a-a-a-a-a-a and bend over as you do that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 09 2006,10:39)]Whilst out having a meal at a restaurant in Manchester last night in walked Richard Keys, Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp with the Sky bods - obviously all staying up here for the Man U v Arsenal game today.  They sat on the table directly next to us.  

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Interesting to note that Richard Keys, as a member of the media, actually knows the name of the ground Southend play at off the top of his head.

More chance of this happening than big-mouth Rio taking Tilly up on the ping-pong challenge me thinks.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 09 2006,10:58)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I've heard about your Maltese types!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 09 2006,10:58)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't wear a sheep costume whatever you do.
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ April 09 2006,11:39)]certainly Andy Gray has played on the hallowed turf. Has Rednapp?
Pretty sure he hasn't. But wasn't he sighted at Roots Hall watching his Dad's Southampton side against us in the Cup earlier in the season?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ April 09 2006,11:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Clarky_Blues @ April 09 2006,10:39)]Whilst out having a meal at a restaurant in Manchester last night in walked Richard Keys, Andy Gray and Jamie Redknapp with the Sky bods - obviously all staying up here for the Man U v Arsenal game today.  They sat on the table directly next to us.  

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif
Interesting to note that Richard Keys, as a member of the media, actually knows the name of the ground Southend play at off the top of his head.

More chance of this happening than big-mouth Rio taking Tilly up on the ping-pong challenge me thinks.
He's a star as far as I'm concerned - really knows his lower league stuff.

If Keys really said that his arse needs a really good kicking - arrogant *******.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 09 2006,13:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (C'mon you Blues @ April 09 2006,11:39)]certainly Andy Gray has played on the hallowed turf. Has Rednapp?
Pretty sure he hasn't. But wasn't he sighted at Roots Hall watching his Dad's Southampton side against us in the Cup earlier in the season?
I was in the dir box for this one. There was a few famous faces including Joe Cole but no Jamie Redknapp

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimperman @ April 09 2006,22:20)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beefy @ April 09 2006,13:24)]
[b said:
I was in the dir box for this one. There was a few famous faces including Joe Cole but no Jamie Redknapp
No JR there. I was in an exec box (40th birthday present) and Joe Cole was there, with some dodgy looking geezer. Martin Peters there also, and Frank Lampard snr.

Well if we win at the Ricoh Arena next season we'll all have to bombard Keys' mailbag at Sky with postcards from Coventry seeing as he's a rabid sky blue!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blueheaven @ April 09 2006,20:29)]If Keys really said that his arse needs a really good kicking - arrogant *******.
rock.gif

Sounded like a pretty light-hearted reply to me - what did you expect him to say? "Tilly and Brush are God and you will be playing in the Champion's League before the decade is out - if only they managed Coventry!"?

Back