• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ron speaks- appointment expected this week.

Same old re the stadium but hopefully the players will be back and a new manager appointed this week

"must know the leagues and the players" Sounds as if Darren Currie could be the first choice. He has probably had to shop around in Division 2 and National League for players which is where we may well have to deal.

I'm glad that everything looks bright to Ron after our worst ever league campaign. If he is so confident I am expecting him to put the club up for sale if we dont get promoted at the first attempt or anymore delays to the stadium.

A very positive interview from Ron, let’s hope once a new manager is in place he’ll continue to be positive and give the new man all the tools he needs to help us have the best season we can have.

So, I would assume we'll know about the new manager by Wednesday when the players return to training.

"Football Management, if a person truly wishes to succeed, is living and breathing the club day in day out not just during training but being focused on the players well being 24/7 too."

Is the comment concerning level of committment a critique of PB and his media work and SC's reported lack of involvement and interest in the players?

Makes me think it's not Currie if we're announcing this week. He'll be still deciding if he wants to stay at Barnet or not

"Whilst we will start behind closed doors (livestream will be available)

Whilst it always seemed likely, is this the first time we've had confirmation of match streaming so long as fans can't attend the match?

if it was Currie cant see much of money to shell out to Barnet .His contract will be up in sept .And if he wants the job could see him quitting Barnet before then .Only time will tell .

Makes me think it's not Currie if we're announcing this week. He'll be still deciding if he wants to stay at Barnet or not
Why? He may have already decided that, if they failed at getting promoted via the play offs, he'd leave if a League club were interested in his services with the right offer.

guys its Tilly...im delighted... he will get us off to a flyer! i know it!

It won't take long to get to Wednesday, just three more sleeps. Whereas there are still 145 sleeps to Christmas! As to who it is, we will soon know.

Back