• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ronaldo being Abused.... Would it be Wrong to post it??????

Aberdeen Shrimper

I have just found a vid clip on my camera from when i went to the Southend v Manchester United game, I took it when I was standing right at the Manchester United coach door as the Manchester United players we boarding it to leave.

It is quite dark but you can clearly see Ronaldo walking past me as he gets SERIOSLEY verbally abused by the Southend fans. he looks like he is filling his pants, you can see it is him as a flash goes off.

Was thinking of putting it on You Tube but not sure.......pity we can’t do the voting thing like we used to on the old Shrimperzone

You still can do polls Dave, don't ask me how though :D

Any abuse to (that cheating ****) Ronaldo is fair game IMHO. Loathsome individual and sooner he leaves the country, the better.

You still can do polls Dave, don't ask me how though :D

Any abuse to (that cheating ****) Ronaldo is fair game IMHO. Loathsome individual and sooner he leaves the country, the better.

LOL

So I take that as a yes????

Someone please tell me how to do a poll, I don’t just want to go by the views of the extremely bigoted MK :)

MK- I hope you are going to Sunderland; Mrs Aberdeen Shrimper would love to see you

Sorry Dave, I can't afford going to Sunderland. Be nice to catch up but it'll have to be another time.

Wouldn't bother. He obviously thrives on the unwarrented abuse at the moment and is currently the best player in the world. What was what he did wrong? Winked. What does everyone forget? He wouldn't have winked if Rooney hadn't stamped on someones nuts!

When you start a thread at the bottom of the additional options box is a box to tick which says ' Yes, Include a poll with my thread' . Tick it and type in the number of options you want on the poll in the 'number of options' box.
Post the thread, then it will come up at the top of your message with spaces to type in the options you want.

Hope that helped!

Sorry Dave, I can't afford going to Sunderland. Be nice to catch up but it'll have to be another time.

If i treated you to 2 tickets and you sorted your travel would you and Mrs MK Shrimper be up for it????

Wouldn't bother. He obviously thrives on the unwarrented abuse at the moment and is currently the best player in the world. What was what he did wrong? Winked. What does everyone forget? He wouldn't have winked if Rooney hadn't stamped on someones nuts!

I am sorry to disagree but that is a load of BOLLLOCKS

If i treated you to 2 tickets and you sorted your travel would you and Mrs MK Shrimper be up for it????

Mate...I can't accept that! That's lotsa money! Mrs. MK is not too interested in footy, only when I drag her down to the Hall...last year MK Dons away put her off forever I think :) (This despite the fact she claims to support WBA).

We'll definitely get together. Maybe in the summer we'll pop up so Mrs Abs can meet Mrs MK and get drunk in some Scottish tavern.

Mate...I can't accept that! That's lotsa money! Mrs. MK is not too interested in footy, only when I drag her down to the Hall...last year MK Dons away put her off forever I think :) (This despite the fact she claims to support WBA).

We'll definitely get together. Maybe in the summer we'll pop up so Mrs Abs can meet Mrs MK and get drunk in some Scottish tavern.

No probs mate............Look foward to it, plenty of taverns up here.

Not anytime in July though mate as we get married on the 7th July and have a 3 week honeymoon in Maritus after that.

No probs mate............Look foward to it, plenty of taverns up here.

Not anytime in July though mate as we get married on the 7th July and have a 3 week honeymoon in Maritus after that.

AS you will love Mauritius thats where i has my honeymoon. Prepare to be treated like a King.

Back