• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
A bumper week for many again this week, no more so than for DoDtS who made a gallant late attempt to join his son on the winners podium following on from DtS winning the cup last week, he matched 6/6 to get an incredible 18 points and put the destiny of the SZ PL league crown in doubt till the end

18 DoDtS
13 BLUEBLOOD Junior
11 chapperzUK
10 canveyshrimper
9 manor15
8 Nobby Snide
8 Scamps
8 seves
7 BLUEBLOOD
7 Brettie Angell
7 Drastic Sturgeon
7 essexblue
7 ldnfatso
7 Ozzer
7 stickyboy
7 Stickyboy Junior
7 SUFC Al
7 The Big Shrimp
6 Kristof
6 southend aussies
4 Emu
4 OldBlueLady
4 sufccolchester
3 WickfordShrimper

A big well done :clap: to BLUEBLOOD for all his hard work on this over the past year, not sure he realised quite what he was taking on when he came up with all these new suggestions, but I think it's made it more interesting from us playing people's point of view.

To be fair Kay the changes were actually Mr Benedicts idea, and i merely continued them when i took over .. when the dust has settled i will be asking for ideas/views etc.. ready for next season so get your thinking caps on everyone

It has been quite hard work, but i enjoy a challenge, and next season i can rely on the support of our new champion canveyshrimper to take some of the workload off my shoulders .. i bet he can't wait lol

I think that's you being generous Lee, I'm sure I remember a conversation back at the beginning of the season, where he was asking you if you were sure about some changes as they'd be more work for you.

Well you know what a humble little thing i am deep down :angel: .. i thought you were referring to the first goalscorer and Wildcard bits, which were definately Bens' ideas

Well done BlueBlood for rescuing the predicton league this season, you've done a great job. Congrats to Harry on beating those Bakers! At least i won't have to hear Pete's "I won the prediction league" spiel all summer on the train to work. I'll have to put up with 1920's Kursaal years! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back