• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SAD NEWS TODAY RE SOUTHEND FAN

Probably do know Colin but cannot place him at the moment. Nevertheless, my heartfelt condolences go out to Colin and his family at this very sad time. As a Father of three, I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to lose a child and this news has darkened my day. RIP Jamie

RIP
sad.gif

Every time I read this thread, I just think about what the family must be going through. Every condolence to the family. I hope the club can arrange the minute's silence for this Saturday.

sad.gif

RIP Jamie.

Im very sorry to hear this terrible news.
My condolences to Colin and your family

RIP Jamie Staines

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 16 2006,20:29)]Has anybody contacted the club over a minutes silence?
could definitely be a good idea..

Just put some flowers at the scene..

quite a bit there, lovely memorium already there..

Absolutely awful news and thoughts at this time must, and do, go out to all his family and friends.

sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TonyTheKray @ Aug. 17 2006,07:37)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 16 2006,21:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 16 2006,20:29)]Has anybody contacted the club over a minutes silence?
could definitely be a good idea..
very good idea!
James I think it would be best if you contacted the club since you knew him personaly etc..

You have my full support as always fella, Or maybe an offical E-mail or somthing from SZ and perhaps Shrimpers Online would have a better chance?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ Aug. 17 2006,09:17)]Way too young. His dad must be devastated.  
sad.gif

RIP
I hope this proves a lesson to other young lads on mopeds that if you dont take care you will end up killing yourself like you see them now in Southend darting in and out and around cars, Not that I know if it was this lads fault or any other factual circumstances into this tragic loss.

RIP

perhaps if some one could contact the club rethe minutes silence on behalf of shrimperzone as I think I speak for a lot on here, for fans over the age of about 20, everyone knows colin and jamie. Colin and the family I going to need all the support that they can at this difficult, timeand I know that some of the staff at the club know colin,like tilly and also freddies dad, had become good friends with them as well.

Its just too devastating for words

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TMWLT @ Aug. 17 2006,10:41)]perhaps if some one could contact the club rethe minutes silence on behalf of shrimperzone as I think I speak for a lot on here, for fans over the age of about 20, everyone knows colin and jamie. Colin and the family I going to need all the support that they can at this difficult, timeand I know that some of the staff at the club know colin,like tilly and also freddies dad, had become good friends with them as well.

Its just too devastating for words
Done.

Brian Wheeler or whoever deals with that side of things, will be calling me back.
If anything else is required i'll be back on here ..........

Back