• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Same-Sex Marriages

Same-Sex Marriage?

• Yes, allow them.

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • No, civil partnerships are enough.

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Personally getting married was best day of my life. Don't really see why someone else should miss out just because they love men not women.

I would like too see a minimum standard if dress code brought in though. Walked past Brighton town hall the other day and I day two gay men dressed as a couple of scruffs in tatty pink suits and pink hats. Not my place to call what's smart and not but I do think marriage should be a life long commitment in the ideal world and I don't like to see it cheapened by a few *****.
that's what happens when you live in brighton

Ive been married 23 years and dont see why gays and lesbians shouldnt suffer as well :headbang:ps if you read this my dear wife love you lots!!

I am willing to bet most people opposed to same sex marriages haven't done any serious time in a Turkish prison.

Back