• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

School Pranks

Thought that was King Edmunds last year, didn't some of our posters on here go there and post about it? Ozzy perhaps?

Steal the clock and set it up so that you can get out an hour early. Best to do this with a ditzy bint for a teacher, that way they don't notice until you strategically point out the fact that it's "Home Time", and let you go. Hopefully you'll be long gone before said teacher either realizes said mistake or has it pointed out to them.

Best thing to do on the last day is to organize a great big party in the nearest park/open space. Bring tons of booze and drink and just chill there with your mates. That's what I did, greatest bit of the day for me.

Someone bring in a blue suit like Mr Winstone and wear it all day :p
Or how about the marbles trick from last year? Get loads of bags of cheap marbles and empty them in the corridors = chaos

Someone bring in a blue suit like Mr Winstone and wear it all day :p
Or how about the marbles trick from last year? Get loads of bags of cheap marbles and empty them in the corridors = chaos

Vaseline on the bannisters is good, and we are also going to WHSB with a banner saying "SHS Boys on tour".

Thought that was King Edmunds last year, didn't some of our posters on here go there and post about it? Ozzy perhaps?

Not me, I didn't go KEZ. We did a tradition called the burger run. At the end of the lesson just before lunch, over 150 of us ran out of class and jumped on a train to Southend to buy a burger. Absolute quality! It's been a tradition for years, aparently started by our very own TrueBlue? But this year they're aparently not doing it as the teachers are clamping down on it.. first time it hasn't been done for years.

If it was KES I would have known as I went there and someone would of told me or my sister would have mentioned it.

Best thing to do on the last day is to organize a great big party in the nearest park/open space. Bring tons of booze and drink and just chill there with your mates. That's what I did, greatest bit of the day for me.

This is what we all did, was a right laugh, over 100 of us.

keepout.jpg

I put this one around school

videosurveillance.jpg

And this one in the toilets as there was a camera facing the doors as you went in lol

Well done Elliot for the great day we had today, 3 fire bells in 1 lesson. Tatay wouldn't let us out for the second one and he kept teaching but he let us out after the bell had been going for about 10 minutes. Clingfilm on the toilets was good too and the gas and stink bombs too.

Well done Elliot for the great day we had today, 3 fire bells in 1 lesson. Tatay wouldn't let us out for the second one and he kept teaching but he let us out after the bell had been going for about 10 minutes. Clingfilm on the toilets was good too and the gas and stink bombs too.

(8)Lets go ****ing mental, Lets go ****ing mental(8) All started singing that in the fire drill. And "Whats the ****ing point of that?" after all the year 11's were being held back and the alarm went off again.

Smoke was funny, I finished off the WE upper whilst I was there and got that **** called Mr. Bennett XD

What did you like most mate?

When I left school last year a few of my mates went in for their last exam, thought they'd make a prank and ended up getting done for criminal damage so be careful :D

I see you didn't take my advice of a party in the park then.

I never thought of that until you suggested it, there were 12 of us. Playing football with music off in the back ground, really good natured and we all sat around recalling on pastimes after.

Thanks so much for that idea, I really had a good day with my mates :) Although after the instruction "You must not go anywhere other than straight home, stay there today" We were quite lucky to not get caught.

You got Bennett!! Ha! Well done! The fire drills were great, we had Benford as cover for last lesson and he was moaning about it.

I never thought of that until you suggested it, there were 12 of us. Playing football with music off in the back ground, really good natured and we all sat around recalling on pastimes after.

Thanks so much for that idea, I really had a good day with my mates :) Although after the instruction "You must not go anywhere other than straight home, stay there today" We were quite lucky to not get caught.

No problem, although there was no "Go Home Do Not Pass Go Do Not Collect £200" for me. We just buggered off home for an hour to change and what not and took over the park for the evening until the parkkeepers told us to sod off. Great night. Most of the year turned out, must be near 100 at least.

You got Bennett!! Ha! Well done! The fire drills were great, we had Benford as cover for last lesson and he was moaning about it.

Bennett is such a nob, he gets so sweaty its scary! Oh, having Mr. Angry as a cover can be so good, like the time we threw a chair over him and hit Adam behind him!

Back