• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

School Pranks

Bennett is such a nob, he gets so sweaty its scary! Oh, having Mr. Angry as a cover can be so good, like the time we threw a chair over him and hit Adam behind him!

Bennett hates me and his camoflauge jacket and beige shoes! Sometimes i do feel a bit sorry for him though, don't know why! When Benford talks to board rubbers that is hilarious!

Bet you didn't have a teacher refuse to teach your class though. I did.

I hasten to add that I had no part in that except maybe to market my writing in class instead of doing the work. I never did get on with that bint, really. It probably wasn't helped by my shouting at her back in year 7 when she moaned at me fore not doing my homework. It wasn't my fault I just moved in 2 days ago and had no table to write on yet!

When I left school last year a few of my mates went in for their last exam, thought they'd make a prank and ended up getting done for criminal damage so be careful :D

I think you need to let us in on what happened there Ash :D

Not me, I didn't go KEZ. We did a tradition called the burger run. At the end of the lesson just before lunch, over 150 of us ran out of class and jumped on a train to Southend to buy a burger. Absolute quality! It's been a tradition for years, aparently started by our very own TrueBlue? But this year they're aparently not doing it as the teachers are clamping down on it.. first time it hasn't been done for years.
A few ppl did take part in it, but only about 30, and apparently, only 4 successful. Teachers are going to take action though. Quick question though ozzy-shrimper, has anyone ever actually come back from the burger run with an ice-cream? If not, then someone in my year has just made history in becoming the first person to do so! Lol!

Last edited:
My school's year 11's had a fancy dress day today, absalutely hilarious!

No problem, although there was no "Go Home Do Not Pass Go Do Not Collect £200" for me. We just buggered off home for an hour to change and what not and took over the park for the evening until the parkkeepers told us to sod off. Great night. Most of the year turned out, must be near 100 at least.

This is exactly what we did, brilliant.

Y11 leaving day today....

Just popped out to my car and found "I love Colchester" posters atttached under my windscreen wipers! Little feckers! ;)

Steal the clock and set it up so that you can get out an hour early. Best to do this with a ditzy bint for a teacher, that way they don't notice until you strategically point out the fact that it's "Home Time", and let you go. Hopefully you'll be long gone before said teacher either realizes said mistake or has it pointed out to them.

I had a Home Ec teacher who was quite old and not entirely the full ticket so we used to put the clock back 10 minutes and then pretend the bell had gone and she fell for it all the time, good times!

A few ppl did take part in it, but only about 30, and apparently, only 4 successful. Teachers are going to take action though. Quick question though ozzy-shrimper, has anyone ever actually come back from the burger run with an ice-cream? If not, then someone in my year has just made history in becoming the first person to do so! Lol!

What school was that then??

Back