• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices frozen

Southend United Football Club are delighted to announce its decision to freeze season card prices for the 2019/20 season.

Blues fans can pledge their support for next season starting from Monday 25th February at 9.30am to guarantee the fixed price for what will be the fourth consecutive year.

Buying in the early bird window will not only ensure three FREE guest tickets once again, but also entry into a special prize draw.

There will be two prizes up for grabs in the first week (25th February – 3rd March) and then a prize launched per week for the remainder of the early bird window, which ends on Tuesday 9th April at 5pm.

Supporters who renew in the early bird window will have the chance to win the prize on offer during the week they purchase, as well as being automatically entered into the draw for the following weeks, therefore the earlier you renew your season card, the more prize draws you will be entered into. (More on the prize draw can be found below)

Manager Chris Powell said: “With a number of long-term absentees returning to the fold in the 2019/20 season we are optimistic that we can look ahead with real hope. I’m convinced we’ve taken steps in the right direction this season which we will build on next.

“Thanks for your support and long may that continue.”

PRIZES ON OFFER:

WEEK 1

- Win your money back

- Two places in Captains Suite for Sunderland game and present Young Player of the Year award pre-game

WEEK 2

- Two places at 2019 Golf Day (details TBC)

WEEK 3

- Training ground visit

WEEK 4

- 12th man package for Burton Albion game

WEEK 5

- Four places in the Centre Circle Lounge for Burton Albion game

WEEK 6

- Signed Southend United shirt

WEEK 7

- Signed Southend United football

Unsubscribe
Follow us:

6f21cb792f33760ee407475be669dc27.jpeg

Perhaps we should have a Zone draw to guess how long the Early Bird window will really last. I don't think there has been one season of the frozen ones where the closing date hasn't been extended.

Will be renewing in the next few weeks or so.

Three free guest tickets ONCE AGAIN? Yes, have received them in previous seasons, but they were conspicuous by their absence this season.........

Three free guest tickets ONCE AGAIN? Yes, have received them in previous seasons, but they were conspicuous by their absence this season.........
I had 3 free tickets this season wasn't allowed to use them for Cat A games

Availble this season if you apply to ticket office. Not cat A games though or last home game.

I had 3 free tickets this season wasn't allowed to use them for Cat A games

.....or for the first and last games of the season.

I give my freebies to my son when he’s home from uni which works well. I’ll be renewing mine again soon when I’ve been paid.

.....or for the first and last games of the season.

I give my freebies to my son when he’s home from uni which works well. I’ll be renewing mine again soon when I’ve been paid.
Yeah I give mine to my sister nice little bonus from the club

I quite like my family so I don't bother with the free tickets :Smile:

I also omitted to say that I exchange the ticket for a free pint in the bar. It’s the only time I get a return on the money I invested in his education.

Back