• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Season ticket prices frozen

To clarify (not having a pop at you), this is not just us, all football clubs affected who previously used this company.

That's why I posted the link and wondered how many other clubs would be similarly impacted.

The credit source are being wound up, I understand this isn't solely a Southend issue... but thanks for reiterating that.

Renewed ours today. I asked if we would get a reduction if we go down. Got that look which suggested that the ticket office was pretty ****ed off with hearing that question again. Took my credit card receipt and my leave of the office in disgrace.:Blush:

Renewed mine on Monday and also made sure I used up my freebie tickets. They’re now only available for the Wycombe game as Burton and Sunderland are Cat A games.

Anyone know what has happened to replace zebra finance? Ws about to renew, spotted the email from the club to say that the installment option from zebra was suspended and haven't had a chance to see if they are offering any other options? Thanks

Ticket News

19/20 Season Cards off sale

10 April 2019

Large

Southend United 19/20 Season Cards are currently off sale following the recent six weeks of sales.
During this period over 2,000 Season Cards were sold with Blues fans taking up the opportunity to purchase their Season Cards at the CURRENT season prices!
Those who signed up to be notified about the club’s ongoing search for a credit supplier following the news that Zebra Finance ceased its funding have all been emailed and should not worry about the deadline passing.
Thanks for your continued support!

The email was a bit late though, got it in the afternoon of the last day after I bit the bullet and used my credit card!!

Set up a regular saver account with your bank. Normally for a year, so bingo! There's your seaso' money.

I went yesterday to buy / renew 3no. season tickets.
I was unaware of the cut of date of the earlysaver.
They advised myself that the earlysaver was finished, and that i would now have to wait till June.

I wanted to give them my £600+ but they did not want it, and to come back later in may or june.

Is that not very good business sense. ??
If persons wanted to pay upfront for works that i had not started yet, i would snap their arm of, and drive them personally down the bank, especially with an uncertain future.

Yeah it's crazy. I can't really see them putting prices up though. I bet the 'early bird' price will be the same as the normal price. It has happened before.

Ah I get it now. They have stopped selling season tickets to work out the reduction in price for next season!

Phew, That was a close one, £600+, a

Yes, thank you Sufc - Sales Team..
I will re-think in may or june weather to depart with my hard earned money.

Phew, That was a close one, £600+, a

Yes, thank you Sufc - Sales Team..
I will re-think in may or june weather to depart with my hard earned money.
Absolutely crazy they wouldn't take your money.What a way to run a business especially with the rubbish we have had to watch this season

So, do we think they'll give a discount to those who got the season tickets already?

£395 for a season ticket in league 2....must be far and away the most expensive....

Martin you need to reduce the prices not freeze them for League 2 football

I have still renewed though....

So, do we think they'll give a discount to those who got the season tickets already?
They did in 2010 to £350 u think.Still expensive for league two football.I did Cardiff City's ground while back and was e-mailed their season ticket prices all of which were below £395 apart from one section in the stadium

£395 for a season ticket in league 2....must be far and away the most expensive....

Martin you need to reduce the prices not freeze them for League 2 football

I have still renewed though....

Lad at work just got his season ticket for next at Huddersfield £249.

Back