• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SEMI FINAL ACTION - Liz Hurley v Alina Vacariu

Top Totty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz-Hurley-n02.jpg

Liz_Hurley.jpg

lizHurleyMM2004_468x630.jpg

liz-hurley-duffstars.jpg

Come on guys.....Liz has stunning looks, an amazing body and is from our very own shores.

Plus....how much more interesting will it be in a few hours time if it is a lot closer?

I've backed Hurley all the way .. until now !!!
I stated a round or two ago that Alina could well win this years Totty Cup and she'll certainly be getting my seed .. er, i mean vote :slurp: :slurp:

Just want to say well done to FS in advance....pretty convincing and deserved win mate. Good luck in the final....got to be Alina v Kelly IMO

Congratulations to Liz for getting so far in the cup....she did really well and got a lot further than I thought she would.

As for those who moaned about my tactics....would you moan if Southend played boring, route one unattractive football for the rest of the season and finished in the top half of the table??

Thought Not!!!

Just want to say well done to FS in advance....pretty convincing and deserved win mate. Good luck in the final....got to be Alina v Kelly IMO

Congratulations to Liz for getting so far in the cup....she did really well and got a lot further than I thought she would.

As for those who moaned about my tactics....would you moan if Southend played boring, route one unattractive football for the rest of the season and finished in the top half of the table??

Thought Not!!!
Cheers AS, it wasn't until these post that i realised Liz was your nomination, probably due to my determination in trying to get through an entire online lingerie catalogue before I ran out of kleenex

Did people actually moan about your tactics.....

Probably those who have won Totty Manager 09 with Kathy Burke on their PC's and think its the same in the real world.....

In an ironic way I have been the maker of my own downfall.

I was the one who found the lovely Miss Vicariu during the A-Z Totty thread and posted pics of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back