• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Shall we just give up now?

shrimperstubbs

Yes this another pointless meaningless thread about how small are squad is at the moment and how we are going to struggle when imjuries and suspension accure, but this is also a thread to moan about YOU lot who slag the squad of day in day out. Its boring, dont you think we all know the squad is small? We dont need reminding and certainly dont need reminding about how little transfer action we are seeing at the club. GOT NO MONEY? is that a fact or something a so called fan made up? I dont get to come on here alot anymore with work and family but when i do its always the same negative "oh we need this we need that" crap. Call yourselfs fans? A REAL FAN wouldnt moan, a real fan would get behind the team how ever small or sh*ty it is.

We need to show them 11 guys who run out on that Roots Hall pitch in about a weeks time that we are fully behind them. Because we aint, who is? hense we might aswell give up on this season now without kicking a ball. Oh a threads about the "starting 11 vs P'Bough" we can all pretty much safely say we know what it will be, stop putting it on here!

Finally i dont understand people judging Tilly already, its pre-season for god sake, when have we ever been busy in the summer? TILLY knows how to get the best out of what he has so give him a chance.

I might only be young and i know there are members such as yourselfs who have surported this club longer than ive been on this earth, but we all need to pull together and show the team we believe in them.

Thanks

Up The Blues

No we will never give up, look at Luton and Leeds and all the fallen clubs before ours, they fought back.

We will fight them at Roots Hall
We will fight them in the transfer market
We will fight them in the penalty box and
We will fight them in the banks.

Our club has nothing to offer, but hopes, tears and toil.

No we will never give up, look at Luton and Leeds and all the fallen clubs before ours, they fought back.

We will fight them at Roots Hall
We will fight them in the transfer market
We will fight them in the penalty box and
We will fight them in the banks.

Our club has nothing to offer, but hopes, tears and toil.

Just so people know, i dont miean i think we should give up, i mean about the so called fans who complain should give up

Right.. so this is great - once again another WET PANTS who thinks that differing opinions, should - give up? Give up what exactly? I think you prove my point time and time again...

By the way, what does Ron Martin's Poooooooooooo taste like up there?

Absolutly J. Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I dont care if people dont like it.

Fine with me!

I'm at the other end of the spectrum and believe we will do very well this season with just a tiny bit of luck in the loan market soon.

WE ARE GOING UP I TELLS YA!!

This team is full of goals,the pre-season is always cack,players just don't wanna get injured! I think we'll go on a run early,take a look after the first month and a half.

Shrimperstubbs.

I agree with you. I know I should ignore the so-called supporters on here (and if the cap with "So-Called Supporter" written large on it fits then wear it) who continually spout garbage and claim the right to abuse my team's players, my team's management, and other supporters of my team. But its really quite difficult when they attach themselves to every thread on the forum.

This time last season every thread was being hijacked by the same people and being turned into an anti-Harrold thread; this year it's looking like Ron Martin's fast becoming the hate figure.

Why don't you so-called supporters bugger off and "support" Man United or Chelsea if your so concerned about the team you "support" signing world-beaters for megabucks.

Get behind your team; Get behind the players; Get behind Tilly; Support the Blues!

Shrimperstubbs.

I agree with you. I know I should ignore the so-called supporters on here (and if the cap with "So-Called Supporter" written large on it fits then wear it) who continually spout garbage and claim the right to abuse my team's players, my team's management, and other supporters of my team. But its really quite difficult when they attach themselves to every thread on the forum.

This time last season every thread was being hijacked by the same people and being turned into an anti-Harrold thread; this year it's looking like Ron Martin's fast becoming the hate figure.

Why don't you so-called supporters bugger off and "support" Man United or Chelsea if your so concerned about the team you "support" signing world-beaters for megabucks.

Get behind your team; Get behind the players; Get behind Tilly; Support the Blues!

Pointless suggestion - see other thread - we already have better players than them :)

Shrimperstubbs.

Oh no! Another one who doesn't like others to have a differing opinion.

Why don't you bu&&er off somewhere else where you you can all agree and wear rose coloured spectacles together!

A forum is for debate if you don't like it don't come on here:finger:.

Last edited:
Oh no! Another one who doesn't like others to have a differing opinion.

Why don't you bu&&er off somewhere else where you you can all agree and wear rose coloured spectacles together!

A forum is for debate if you don't like it don't come on here:finger:.

People like you are the ones who is making the forum a pile of ****, people like yourself who will just write anything with out thinking it through atall, dear i say your a fearly new surporter?

Back